Adrian Martinez Injury

1 hour ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Seeing Martinez yelling in pain at the point that 44 is twisting his leg the hardest is everything you need to see to know this is dirty. My guess is AM wasn't even hurt on the initial tackle because you don't see him look in pain at first. Not to mention he grabs for his knee after the twist not before.

I agree with everything until the hurt part. When watching the play live, I had a great view from my seats that showed him get stood up almost and engaged at the knees. At that point, I went OH CRAP.  Hard to know when he got hurt, but luckily it's not as bad as it looked right away.

I still agree that it was definitely dirty at the end. Just not sure if he was hurt already or not.

27 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Cool I will keep things to myself 

We would all survive. But if that’s what you took from the conversation you weren’t really reading it.

I would hope you’d agree that medical staff shouldn’t be giving details about an injury Frost isn’t giving details about, and that your insider probably shouldn’t be telling you the things he/she is telling you.

35 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I agree with everything until the hurt part. When watching the play live, I had a great view from my seats that showed him get stood up almost and engaged at the knees. At that point, I went OH CRAP.  Hard to know when he got hurt, but luckily it's not as bad as it looked right away.

I still agree that it was definitely dirty at the end. Just not sure if he was hurt already or not.

Fair point. Still just pisses me off, ha.

4 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Was it a grainy photo taken behind some bushes or was it taken by the media when Tommy Armstrong was aware it was being taken? I don’t know the answer because I don’t remember it. I think it’s perfectly normal to wonder, but you can wonder and wait for official word. Martinez having word of his injury status come out from a girl in his classroom is weird but the thing I find worse is this is nerdy dad embarrassment level 10. Her name is easy to find. I wonder if she knew he was gonna tweet that. 

Ha. The way I read the tweet was that his daughter is the professor of the class.

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

We would all survive. But if that’s what you took from the conversation you weren’t really reading it.

I would hope you’d agree that medical staff shouldn’t be giving details about an injury Frost isn’t giving details about, and that your insider probably shouldn’t be telling you the things he/she is telling you.

If anonymous sources can get ran by national news outlets I'm not sure why I cant post something on huskerboard lol 

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

I apologize for using your posts to make a point. You know I'm not shy - if I had a problem with anything you said, I'd tell you. 

And then you'd tell me to piss off and it'd be like 2011 all over again.  :D

I was just giving you crap buddy! Piss off! 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

If anonymous sources can get ran by national news outlets I'm not sure why I cant post something on huskerboard lol 

Yes. Everything has leaks. The white house for F****** sake has leaks. Lets not get hung up on the sanctity of information in lincoln. Everyone was on pins and needles waiting to hear the news on Martinez. I appreciate the info.

43 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I was just giving you crap buddy! Piss off! 

No one said you can’t post it. I damnly don’t give a frank.

37 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

If this is what has caused an argument on HB, this fan base really needs a win to make us happy.

Chill out people.  It's football season.

No one isn’t chill.