Game Ball

I am I

Pickering with no real clutch kicks all year. Even this game we went for it in 4th down a couple times in our territory. To come up so huge and  nail all three...

Reed was just lights out all game. Forced fumble, TFL, open field plays, hype...

it looked like on TV the players in general and the fans were just having fun, except for the absent student section.  So good to fill the win column and just play for fun. 

Frost had some good things to say about Reed in the presser.  Doing things the"right way".  I am pretty sure regardless of "talent", one needs to do it the right way to see the field.  Very happy Reed went out his last game at Lincoln that way.

As @TheSker said, Fish and Chin as well.  That D won the game for NU.  They played the most complete game of the season.  I've been down on Chin and the D, but with talent, this scheme should be just fine.  Some of the young guys, coming on with the the "older" guys having another season will be vastly improved IMHO.  I also look at the development of a guy like Oz, no reason some of the returners on D can't have the same transformation.  I imagine quite a few players on both sides will be vastly improved versions of their former selves. 

Day by day

• Plus1 1