Who should be our starting QB?

Moiraine

Who should be our starting QB?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, runningblind said:

After watching this I think Luke has the moxie and the want to,  but he looks not great throwing the ball. Adrian is a head case and has the yips, probably a terminal case. We should win more with Luke, I get why they want Martinez to start, he is way more talented as a passer but has just lost it.

Get the young kids in, especially at WR. Get the talent on the field and lower the barriers to entry. Faulk and Warner will never get it done, ever. Sorry people, that is a fact.

Martinez is a terrible passer.   He refuses to throw the ball until the receiver is actually open.  He has no concept of seeing the play develop and throwing into the open spot prior to the receiver actually being open.  Most of his throws are way to late.  Plus his accuracy sucks. 

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Martinez is a terrible passer.   He refuses to throw the ball until the receiver is actually open.  He has no concept of seeing the play develop and throwing into the open spot prior to the receiver actually being open.  Most of his throws are way to late.  Plus his accuracy sucks. 

Yeah, but aside from that...

• Haha 6

50 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I think it's a clear choice now. McCaffrey had 2 fewer completions today than Martinez, on 15 fewer attempts. McCaffrey also had more yards per attempt. He is also much more decisive when it comes to choosing to run and then during the actual run. Martinez has regressed in every aspect of the game.

And same about of points scored. 

Fix the red zone play calling and I’ll take either. 

46 minutes ago, Cy the Cyclone said:

Neither...just call Martinez a running back and don't let him throw the ball.  The only offense you have is the QB draw anyway so why bother even trying to throw it?

Definitely. Should just run the option

50 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

I'd go with Smothers or WanDale in the WIldcat all game long

Tried that. Bad snap