New AD or Head Coach

1 minute ago, ndobney said:

Frost is a dead man walking. I think he'll meet with the ad at the end of the year. Expectations will be set then once Frost fails miserably he will be fired. This is by far the worst coaching staff in the history of our program including Callahan. Completely incompetent all across the board complete failure

For sure, but Moos screwed up and extended Frost until 2026.  We essetially have a $35M buyout which is why the program is screwed.  

I think we can put the talent issue to bed. 

This is a team that plays inconsistently in the first half, then plays even worse in the second half. 

Every game.

That's 100% on coaching. 

I still think he gets two more years, but today is the first time the talk of firing Scott Frost doesn't feel like impatient Husker fans over-reacting. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Not gonna happen

Honestly.. IMO (not worth the salt on my brow I know).. Maybe there's a positive in this loss. Maybe (hoping) the loss leaves such a horrendous taste in the seniors mouths they stand strong behind their coach and stick around for one more season. As for the staff though, first place to maybe look is O-line coaching, 2nd place is an actual running backs coach and lastly, the offensive system as a whole. Maybe stop with the spreads, push the power game more and win ugly for a few years. Seems to work for Wisconsin, Iowa, Northwestern and heck.. even the Illini have went that direction. If Frost wants to run the RPO then implement more option offense into it because the offense he's running right now isn't working.

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, Micheal said:

The program can't afford to pay off another coach to leave. Frost will need to resign for the betterment of the program. 

I think Frost is too stubborn to resign. Heck if he is unwilling to part ways with most of his incompetent staff or acknowledge that his schemes are not working in the BIG, I highly doubt he would be willing to resign, but hey, that is one sign of hope for Husker fans.  I am thankful we didn't have to play Wisconsin or Cincy this year.

3 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Honestly.. IMO (not worth the salt on my brow I know).. Maybe there's a positive in this loss. Maybe (hoping) the loss leaves such a horrendous taste in the seniors mouths they stand strong behind their coach and stick around for one more season. As for the staff though, first place to maybe look is O-line coaching, 2nd place is an actual running backs coach and lastly, the offensive system as a whole. Maybe stop with the spreads, push the power game more and win ugly for a few years. Seems to work for Wisconsin, Iowa, Northwestern and heck.. even the Illini have went that direction. If Frost wants to run the RPO then implement more option offense into it because the offense he's running right now isn't working.

Some of the seniors need to move on. They have no idea how to win and I have no reason to believe they'll flip the switch suddenly.

The system isn't that bad, the system had receivers running open but Martinez and McCaffrey for his two plays couldn't hit them. QB play was an abject failure today from the first throw for -9 yards.

• Plus1 3
14 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

We’re kinda stuck guys. I think Frost is here two more years. Win games or apathy becomes an all time high. I’m leaning towards the latter. I know I’m not planning a trip to Lincoln next year. 

Yea.. We have season tickets and I am getting to the point where it feels like more of a chore to go up to Lincoln for games.  It just hasn't been a whole lot of fun these last couple years.