*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

3 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Can't wait for the post-game presser.  How can you explain this level of ineptness.   If there ever was such a thing as a sure W in B1G game served on a platter, this was it.

Need to coach better, best week of practice,  need our players in the system, bad weather, whatever

Take your pick of the excuse, there have been three years worth to choose from

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, The Duke said:

Scott Frost and his coaching staff have been out coached for 3 years.    I think we've almost seen enough.

Normally I don't agree with firing coaches before 4 years, but where has the improvement been? Have you seen any adjustments?

No adjustments.

No improvements

No discipline

No excuses

No other coach not named Frost would be kept

No direction

No identity (other than undisciplined/mistake prone)

Just now, lo country said:

Hire a legit B1G 10 OC. A power guy who knows the physicality needed.    Frost as OC is a no go. Starting to think Frost is a no go.  Actually pretty sure he won't turn things around. Lubick might or night not work, but I just want any of the PAC12 Oregon crap gone from the DNA of the team.  Pay millions and go after a big time DC.

I'm already going to start watching college football differently now for the rest of the year. I just don't see Frost working out.

I'm going to keep a eye out to see which Head Coach or OC out there runs an downhill punishing offense with option elements that I think could work here.

• Plus1 1