Biden Foreign Policy

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

I know what he was talking about. Your stupid source (Fox) appended this.

Fox conflated pro-Palestinian rallies with support for Hamas. And then people who lack critical thinking skills regurgitate that without understanding the separation between the two. It's all part of right-wingers throwing shade at upper education. Dumb people are easier to fool.

Here is student group from UVA reported by 13 news. I didn't look up the affiliation of 13 news. Probably FOX.

I think you are right about dumb people.

In the statement, which was posted on Instagram one day after Saturday's attack, the group Students for Justice in Palestine at UVA says it "unequivocally supports Palestinian liberation and the right of colonized people everywhere to resist the occupation of their land by whatever means they deem necessary."

"The events that took place yesterday are a step towards a free Palestine," the message reads. "They reflect the power and resilience of the Palestinian people in the face of 75 years of continued brutal oppression. The occupation is unsustainable, freedom is not a matter of if, but when."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.13newsnow.com/amp/article/news/nation-world/israel-hamas-conflict/virginia-leaders-uva-student-group-statement-supporting-palestinian-resistance-israel/291-c197346c-a43c-4e26-8e89-3ff9ad6a1462

• TBH 3

25 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Of course not. We wouldn't expect that. 

I mean, doesn’t it really matter WHO reported it when the news is relaying a direct message?  

This is just a deflection in order to not have to talk about the stupidity of those groups which  refutes yours and others here earlier statements about people not supporting Hamas.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

People who do and are supporting Hamas are at best stupid and at worst tragically morally compromised and dangerous. They're also a distinct minority.

People who do and are supporting Israel carte blanche with zero criticism towards their illegal occupation of land that isn't theirs, the apartheid they are actively engaged in and their war crimes are also at best stupid and at worst tragically morally compromised and dangerous.

One's a terrorist organization that is by and large labeled and admonished as such, the other is a nation state with the blessing and support of the US and much of the developed world. Both have degrees of evil and horrendous amounts of blood on their hands. Regardless, as JJ said, massacring civilians is neither decolonization nor self-defense.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
6 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

People who do and are supporting Hamas are at best stupid and at worst tragically morally compromised and dangerous. They're also a distinct minority.

It’s literally a majority of Palestinians.  That has already been pointed out to you yet you keep trying to minimize it for some reason.  

6 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

People who do and are supporting Israel carte blanche with zero criticism towards their illegal occupation of land that isn't theirs, the apartheid they are actively engaged in and their war crimes are also at best stupid and at worst tragically morally compromised and dangerous.

In 1947 I believe, Israel agreed to a border and was promptly attacked the day after declaring Independence.  After winning that unprovoked war against Israel, they took some extra land increasing their border.  This happened again in ‘67 and again Israel took more land AFTER being attacked.  One could say, those ARAB countries FA/FO and won a stupid prize of a small bit of less land.  Though some was given back to Egypt.  

The “open air prison” is a byproduct of the people in the Gaza Strip allowing Hamas to control the area literally and politically while not recognizing Israel and was essentially created by US/EU/Russia/Israel.  1) seems like 2 things in their control to fix.  2) Israel has been out of Gaza since early 2000’s so why hasn’t Hamas used all those billions they get for terror, to develop an electric grid or water system instead?  (Outside of using the water pipes for homemade rockets like they do?)

Israel isn’t without blame in certain situations.  No country is.   But make no mistake, this situation is probably like a 90% Hamas and /10% Israel issue.  

• Fire 1
  • TBH 3
24 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s literally a majority of Palestinians.  That has already been pointed out to you yet you keep trying to minimize it for some reason.  

So, is your answer to eradicate the world of all Palestinians?

25 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

2) Israel has been out of Gaza since early 2000’s so why hasn’t Hamas used all those billions they get for terror, to develop an electric grid or water system instead?

Ummmm....NO they haven't.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I don't have much to say about the Israel - Palestinian issue, other than to say that I hope this causes far-left groups in America with extremely stupid stances to face a legitimacy crisis.

Far left groups are stupid, annoying, and hurt Democrats at the ballot box.

It is always the nut jobs on both far sides that ruin s#!t and they are a small minority but they never shut the f#&% up.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I don't have much to say about the Israel - Palestinian issue, other than to say that I hope this causes far-left groups in America with extremely stupid stances to face a legitimacy crisis.

Far left groups are stupid, annoying, and hurt Democrats at the ballot box.

This is quite the stereotype.