*** The Official Nebraska @ Illinois Game Thread ***

knapplc

4 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm all for Frost, but there's absolutely NO EXCUSE for these issues to still be here in Year 4. Same story, different year. 

In frostys defense, the play calling if just fine, he just doesnt have a quarterback with a f#&%ing spine or arm.... prolly 3 missed throws that would have been touchdowns- obvi the inexcusbale fumble there...

worst case scenario u go into half tied.... we have a 4 year starter captain who is the epitome of a f'n loser.. its sad, im pissed, and i dont think we have anyone behind him whos better

I typically trust people much smarter than me, but for 4yrs now I've heard how great Martinez is or could be and how most of his issues are play calling and or the players aroubd him not being good enough/in position.

I cant with this anymore, he's just not good.  He exudes NO emotion or passion or desire.   If you give him 10 plays he will give you 6 average, 1 great, 2 sub par, and 1 monumentally piss poor.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, ladyhawke said:

The Last time we played Illinois we were down 21-7. We came back second half and ended up winning 42-38.  We got a whole lotta football to play. However, Martinez is not the guy. Frost needs to put in the other guys we have on the roster for qb. 

2020 sucked! I don’t blame you for blocking it out of your memory! :P

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

The Last time we played Illinois we were down 21-7. We came back second half and ended up winning 42-38.  We got a whole lotta football to play. However, Martinez is not the guy. Frost needs to put in the other guys we have on the roster for qb. 

There is literally nobody else left.  We are absolutely stuck with him this year.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Our other QBs aren't nearly as good as Martinez. We haven't recruited well at QB, guys with weak arms who apparently they thought we could "coach up" and hopefully increase arm strength in the weight room. Look at McCaffrey last year.

• Plus1 1