Michigan Week Pressers

Mavric

2 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I assure you, Lubick is being genuine. Have you seen Hutchinson? Dude is an absolute monster. He will be a top 15 pick and starting on an NFL team in less than 12 months.

I understand what kind of player he is, his future potential, and our staff's likely opinion on the guy.  He will absolutely be a factor in every game people play against them.  I just don't understand why it needs to be said by anyone in our staff.  This isn't me complaining about this comment but rather the general trend to highlight in press conferences the best players on opposing teams prior to playing them.  Harbaugh did it.  Fitzgerald did it.  We did it prior to playing Oklahoma.  Maybe it is just the press trying to get sound bites the way they ask questions.  

6 hours ago, Mavric said:

I can't tell for sure by the timing what he was thinking was the double standard. 

The other tweet I'm wondering about is this:

Is he talking about one of the younger guys we played? Like Prochazka?

8 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

The passive aggressive stuff to MSU is pretty funny.  OSU has the whole thing about how they treat Michigan.  One of the local sports talk stations here in Cleveland does this:

The time is 5:30 and Michigan still sucks. 

Yes all day, every day.  It makes me long for a rivalry.  Some day we will develop one with someone.

It'll start again this year when we kick the s#!t out of a boring AF and overrated as hell Iowa squad to end the year. 

6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Leave it to a parent to create drama during the season.  :facepalm:

That’s effin ridiculous. Why does he think he has anything to say about anything. How embarrassing for his kid…and himself. Somebody should disconnect his twitter machine.

14 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

That’s effin ridiculous. Why does he think he has anything to say about anything. How embarrassing for his kid…and himself. Somebody should disconnect his twitter machine.

I know, doesn't he know that parents/relations that create accounts and post on message boards are WAAAAAAYYYY cooler

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

Oddly, anonymous internet blowhards are generally more tolerable than self-important helicopter parents.

My son’s football team has a couple helicopter parents and what sucks is that they are friends of ours.  It irritates the hell out of me when they start telling us that they had words with the coach about stuff.