Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

It is insane that a guy can enter portal, commit, then as soon as something “better “ then re-enter and re-commit . Maybe it ok that SF and company taking their time. I understand kids jumping , but his is nuts and makes it tough for me to cheer for someone who is that “jumpy”

• Plus1 2

49 minutes ago, HANC said:

Not saying you are wrong, but then hello JT Daniels and Stetson Bennett. Two very young and very good QBs.  Log Jam

Stetson Bennett is 23 years old and a senior this year. 

3 minutes ago, RichardHangslow said:

Years from now these players that transfer 5 or 6 times telling their grandchildren about what college was like and having to explain that they transferred 6 times and ended up with a major in the theory of underwater  basket weaving. 

Or they ended up with a doctorate by being in school so long. 

• Plus1 1
22 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I might be wrong, but this seems like it puts a sought after player in the drivers seat.  Almost can create a "bidding war" with other schools.  Is there a limit to how many times a player can switch during the "transfer season"?  Seems like this will enable the rich (top teams) to get richer.  College landscape is changing...

11 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

What is the last day to enroll at Nebraska for the spring semester. I thought I heard January 15 today. That’s cutting it pretty close if true.

First day of classes is the 18th. You can enroll like a week late IIRC.

• Plus1 1
43 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Stetson Bennett is 23 years old and a senior this year. 

Or they ended up with a doctorate by being in school so long. 

Thank you for correcting my mistake. For some reason I thought he was young. I am dumb. Didn’t JT Daniels transfer in?  If CW goes there, it will be interesting to see dominos fall 

• Haha 1