2022 Alternate Uniforms - The Scoring Explosion

Mavric

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

What i don't get is why doesn't Nebraska make some of the alternate uniforms permanent? The fans love them and so do the players saying some not all. Im not a fan of making new uniforms year after year. Some of the ones they made for one game can stay in the closet while others should be used or have the choice to be worn.

Are we sure these aren’t our standard uniforms this year?

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Should have took the Adidas logo off the jersey since it's on the pants. Would have made it cleaner like the original '83. And all white shoes with some shadow logos on them like reflective shoes we had a few years back.

Hate to be "that guy" but it's tooken. 

• Haha 1

I think these are pretty good. Sort of meh for alternates (if that’s what they are) but wouldn’t mind them all year long. IMO alternates should be a little over the top but Adidas usually screws that up. These are some of the best non-standard unis they’ve come up with.

I like these alternates.  I also think that people get too caught up in "these aren't exactly like the old uniforms".  Of course they aren't going to be exactly the same.  The uniforms are being made 40 years apart.  Uniforms construction has changed a lot since then.

As a tribute to the Scoring Explosion teams, I think these look great.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1