Who should our next HC be?

1 hour ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I think I know who the mystery man is that checks ALL the boxes.   He knows the entire country in football experience, great on the field and the classroom, available immediately now, will almost certainly retain MJ and Busch having worked with both of them.  

Experience in Big Ten and Big 12.  
Understands the X & Os  and the Ps & Qs. 
A GRINDER. 
Hard working character guy. 
I don’t believe anyone has seriously mentioned his name as a candidate yet. 
Almost guaranteed fit in Lincoln.  Probably be a popular choice for some fans while others will take some time to come to like the success he can achieve.  It will be sustainable 

Can u guess him?   
i will reveal him tomorrow night if nobody gets it sooner.  

If Bob Stoops comes here I'll kiss your grits

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, huskerpower22 said:

I hate the lead on stuff. If certain people have or heard who our next coach will be please do share. I hate the runaround. Like take Adam Carriker twitter text, if your going to throw it out there that you got some interesting texts about who our next head coach will be please share bc it doesn't do any of us any good just guessing or hoping or speculating names.

Just now, Huskerfollower4life said:

I hate the lead on stuff. If certain people have or heard who our next coach will be please do share. I hate the runaround. Like take Adam Carriker twitter text, if your going to throw it out there that you got some interesting texts about who our next head coach will be please share bc it doesn't do any of us any good just guessing or hoping or speculating names.

Also pretty pointless to me. Sorry Adam still love ya tho!!!

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
3 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

It's a teaser.  Adam doesn't really "know". He has a really good hunch. If he's wrong, there could be unfortunate ramifications associated with it. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

27 minutes ago, HANC said:

Is anyone else hearing Chris Peterson’s name becoming more prevalent? In response to Rick Nueheisal ESPNU comments and Adam Carriker’s post, a lot of replies believe it is Chris Peterson.

I’d be ecstatic. Maybe Chris has gotten his personal “life plan” in order and is ready for the next chapter!

19 minutes ago, M.A. said:

I’d be ecstatic. Maybe Chris has gotten his personal “life plan” in order and is ready for the next chapter!

He checks all the boxes for me.  He’s at the right point in his life. People who willingly step back like he has usually come out stronger.  This is the one. 

• Plus1 1