Your 2023 Nebraska Cornhuskers

14 hours ago, Toe said:

@admo Are you just deliberately being an a$$ tonight or what?

My apologies brother.  It's all good

:thumbs

5 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Trey Palmer is gone brother.  The 50-50 bombs he caught last year were the offense.

edit:  if I'm being fair they were probably 75-25.  The ball obviously has to get there, but they weren’t happening without Palmer.  I also think there’s a lot of QBs that could hit Palmer.  I wish CT stayed, but he didn’t.  Bye.

Yep, understandable.  No worries

10 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Other Teams to Watch, Arizona, Baylor, Colorado State, Iowa State, Miami-Ohio, Michigan State and N.Illinois .... where's sCUm ???  So much for Deion Prime.

The fact CSU is on that list just makes that all the more hilarious.

There top 5 is not exactly risky, however. A bunch of teams with enough talent to win twice as many games as they did, and Nebraska has been making these lists for years because it should be mathematically improbable to lose so many close games without regressing to the mean at some point

A lot of of these sorts of predictions are nothing more than that, picking things that should regress to the mean. Turnovers and injuries are both very common because there is a certain amount of luck involved.

Herbie’s Hangout - Bill Busch 8 to 9 wins

Let me just start with how weird this is. It’s very rare for former coaches to start doing a radio show less than a year after they are coaching, let alone doing one in the very town that they just got fired from. I don’t blame Busch for going on the radio, but it’s just weird it’s nearly everyday because things like this come about as you just have to talk for hours at a time.

My main hangup is what’s the upside of giving what you think they should win? So now we have a former coach that was with the team giving “8 or 9 wins” and Husker fans on social media platforms everywhere are coming with “he would know best, he was with the team all of last year!” It doesn’t help Rhule nor our team to have a former coach say this. Heck, Alberts, Osborne, Moos, and other people directly related to the program never even put a win total on things for Frost. They would say “need to get to a bowl” but they never put him in a position for those type of expectations.............................

• Oh Yeah! 1

On 5/19/2023 at 7:07 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Cut him. 

more importantly where is Omaha West?   Clearly they have space for more letters, they use more for Prep and Bellevue Wes (and they can't even finish that name)

• TBH 1