** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

11 minutes ago, Football Guy Bob said:

I would think that a majority of Husker fans do not actually hate OU.  There’s respect there.  But Texas can f#*k right off.

Yeah, Texas is probably my most hated opponent. 

I took a leak on the side of their stadium back around 2002, and I have no regrets.

Edited by The Scarlet Pimpernel
  • Plus1 1

I think what really bugs me is that we really started sucking just in time to join the big ten. So those teams in the big ten their first hand memories of Nebraska is that we suck. They are arrogant enough to probably believe they had something to do with us not being good. When in reality we have been in a head coaching tail spin. Well the order is about to get restored and they will get to know the real Nebraska.

1 minute ago, ATS Knight said:

So imagine that UCF is playing Iowa or Texas on Friday. Would UCF losing save you a week of stress? Maybe.

But you would be rooting for a terrible program that doesn't deserve to be rewarded for their character flaws. 

Might just be me, but I'd root for UCF.  One, we have the tie to Scott Frost whether he becomes our next coach or not.  Two, I cheer for any and every team to beat those two teams....always.

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I think what really bugs me is that we really started sucking just in time to join the big ten. So those teams in the big ten their first hand memories of Nebraska is that we suck. They are arrogant enough to probably believe they had something to do with us not being good. When in reality we have been in a head coaching tail spin. Well the order is about to get restored and they will get to know the real Nebraska.

Man, do I hope so.

Ground rules being negotiated. Scotty plays dodgeball. Six or seven days there will be reaching for the lever.

Something's brewing in recruiting and offensive player development.

Complaints on such issues as stale popcorn, cold dogs continue to be fielded...

All speculations heretofore of coarse. (Ha)

Trust Moos! :-j

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Pilot041 said:

Ground rules being negotiated. Scotty plays dodgeball. Six or seven days there will be reaching for the lever.

This needs a translator more than the sock

• Plus1 5
7 minutes ago, Pilot041 said:

Uhh... Wha?

9 minutes ago, Pilot041 said:

916.gif

• Plus1 1