Rhule or Sanders

HuskerX

After watching the Colorado/TCU game, who would you rather have as Huskers Head Coach?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Matt Rhule or Deion Sanders

• Rhule
    • Sanders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2023 at 01:21 AM

4 minutes ago, CyHawk said:

Dion is 100 times what Rhule is. I still hope Rhule wins, but without a doubt Dion is a better recruiter, coach, and motivator. Moms would love for their sons to play for a coach like Dion.

4 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Deon Sanders is a fool, the more i watched him after news broke out hey may of been at Nebraska.  All i see is a man who clearly wants his own lifetime NIL deal.  Id like the wins but i have zero want for the circus that would follow that.  Some of you didnt even want what the likes of Urban Meyer would of brought as far as media attention.

He is better at recruiting certain players.

Maybe one of you will learn to spell his name properly at some point.  It's not like it's in the OP or anything and the guy who wrote that is 9 berries short of a dozen.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 3

2 hours ago, BoSolich said:

i don't see any school outrecruiting him on the west coast. i think he could stay at colorado longer than most believe he will.

It's possible. I guess we'll have to see. I think he'll wait for his son to graduate and then move to something bigger and better. Time will tell. 

22 minutes ago, CyHawk said:

Dion is 100 times what Rhule is. I still hope Rhule wins, but without a doubt Dion is a better recruiter, coach, and motivator. Moms would love for their sons to play for a coach like Dion.

Fox was actually recruiting for him. Genius

• TBH 1

Watching several games today, some games are good to watch, some are rather boring.  There is one thing that stands out.  There are a few really good teams that will dominate and all the rest.  I think we will see alot of average football in the midwest with Big 10 and Big 12 while SEC will have more firepower.  Michigan looks pretty good.  Rest of the Big 10 looks really suspect.  We might win 6 games this season, but its going to be more about the rest of the Big 10 falling backwards some and us improving a little.  Its early, most teams do improve the most from game one to game two, I think we get a better understand where we are, and where the other teams are after the next round of games.  I so far don't like what I am seeing in the league as a whole so far.

• TBH 1

4 hours ago, Stone Cold said:

Deon Sanders is a fool, the more i watched him after news broke out hey may of been at Nebraska.  All i see is a man who clearly wants his own lifetime NIL deal.  Id like the wins but i have zero want for the circus that would follow that.  Some of you didnt even want what the likes of Urban Meyer would of brought as far as media attention.

He is better at recruiting certain players.

Yeah this is the typical answer I'd expect from our loser fan base. Guess it wasn't a circus when our tight ends coach was fired before fall camp or our transfer tight end is arrested days before kickoff.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • TBH 1
14 minutes ago, Slow yer Roll said:

Doesn't have anything to do with being a black guy.

And everything to do with being a "look at me" narcissist.

Yes!  Can't he just be quiet and behave in a manner more suitable for a respectable gentleman!  Why does he have to be so brash!  It's unbecoming!  What will the neighbors think!

• Haha 2
  • TBH 3
11 hours ago, secretasianman said:

Rather than debate Coach Prime vs Coach Rhule — let’s take a look at Coach Prime’s method of overhauling his roster.  Is this the quicker path to winning now?

I have more faith in that roster than I did a month ago.  But I don’t think it’s a route that all coaches can emulate.  Deion has a persona that demands the attention, like it or not.

I think for the method to work, it needs to be a big personality that players embrace, or a coach with on hell of a track record.

I like Rhule.  But he couldn’t do what Sanders did as far as flipping roster like that.  Partly because of the Husker fans would have heart attacks!