TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

I am sure he has already decided where he is going I mean come on he has to get registered. Good luck getting to the classes you want if you haven't signed up for them by now!!

Not true. I've always been able to change my classes around the day before they start, and sometimes after. He's also going to be a freshman so he can pick and choose whichever gen ed classes he feels like taking.

Pretty sure he wont be a freshman. I would hope he's taken most of his gen eds in JUCO!!

I am sure he has already decided where he is going I mean come on he has to get registered. Good luck getting to the classes you want if you haven't signed up for them by now!!

Not true. I've always been able to change my classes around the day before they start, and sometimes after. He's also going to be a freshman so he can pick and choose whichever gen ed classes he feels like taking.

Pretty sure he wont be a freshman. I would hope he's taken most of his gen eds in JUCO!!

lol. Forgot about that. The rest of what I said is still true though.

Are we sure he is enrolling at whatever school he chooses in January? I thought I read somewhere he was enrolling in August for the beginning of the next Fall term. In terms of football, I don't think it makes a difference in his eligibility, except for not having that extra time before Spring ball.

ugh... are we going to sign him?

also, anyone know the number of scholarships we have to offer this year? (23, I think?)

We should have him committed already....wish he wasn't suppose to go home and think about it...kid wanted to be a Husker hopefully it ends up that way still we NEED him

ugh... are we going to sign him?

also, anyone know the number of scholarships we have to offer this year? (23, I think?)

We should have him committed already....wish he wasn't suppose to go home and think about it...kid wanted to be a Husker hopefully it ends up that way still we NEED him

Simply untrue.