Nice blatantly biased scewer of Pelini by ESPN

hskrpwr13

I thought the crew did a decent job discussing it, until Howard opened his mouth. It was then that i got ticked off. He brought up what the chancellor said about how the media was singling Bo out and always had a camera on him, Howard wrote it off as a bunch of malarkey. All coaches have the camera on them at some of the game, but the cameras always seem to be on Bo waiting for that temper to come out so they can slap it on a newspaper, website, blog, whatever.

The worst part of the whole piece, other than the insinuations that Bo personally attacks players, was that Brian Kelly has "changed" his sideline behavior. The guy wigs out more than Bo ever has and he still does it just as bad this year. Never mind that Bo is night and day with his behavior this year compared to 2,3,4, or 5 years ago. And never mind that many of his first recruits have come out and said exactly that.

I also don't think Bo gets enough credit - even among Husker fans - for his improvement over the years. Yes, he still gets fired up at times but it was almost and every game thing his first couple years. Now its only here and there. And no total meltdowns since aTm.

He still has a ways to go in that area but he's a lot better than he was, imho.

I still think the NCAA should come out with a sports channel of its own, have analysis and live games. The more options outside of ESPN the better. I have started watching BTN, NFL and MLB networks instead as they give actual news rather than crap like we saw this morning. I just want highlights, and expert analysis breaking down the x's and o's of football. ESPN you can leave the biased agenda out of it. Even college football final which I used to dvr to get caught up on the days games has turned into a crap fest as they spend 20 minutes with the judge and jury crap between Coach Holtz and Mark May, what a waste of time!

It was plain ridiculous....Desmond Howard also obviously has it in for Nebraska. I never buy into the "commentator is biased" stuff but this was beyond ridiculous. They spent about 75% of the segment railing on Pelini wondering "what kind of culture they have there at Nebraska." And did a whole lot of assuming on things. Then comparing Pelini to Tubberville. They said at least Tubberville was sorry and Bo seemed to not be sorry or his actions. What a rail job.