Braylon Heard Transferring...

I don't understand these kids, all he has to do is wait his turn and he'll get it next season. Did he really expect to start over Abdullah and Burkhead? I've always said Heard was the most natural running back out of the four headed beast that was our backfield this past season. Rex earned his starting spot, Abdullah stepped up when Rex went down, he was going to get A LOT more carries next season. All it takes is one injury Braylon, then you're on the field a lot more. If he talked a recruit out of coming here that's complete B.S. and he needs to go, but at this point I'm not believing it until something concrete is reported.

Transfers are the norm anymore. I think that some players want to win and some players want to be the guy. Bama, Georgia, Wisconsin, Oregon..those RB's want to win no matter the carries, yards, td's, etc. If Heard leaves, coupled with Green leaving, I think you see who wants to win and who just wants to be the guy.

With the RB'S we recruited this year, they show signs of just wanting to win because they knew the other was going to be here and could have picked a different school. Time will tell of course.

f#*k

he should have redshirted his freshman yr. AA was playing special teams, green was a 5* had to have him in field. Heard coulda waited a year and we'd probly still have green and Heard.

I freakin loved Heard. He was a step away almost every time he touched it.

If this is a case of playing time, I blame Ron brown. He's in charge of the rotation. He wore Rex down as a jr and he's allowing AA to get 25-30 some games? "Oh well, Rex/AA is a warrior, they want to be out there--blah blah blah."

Heard was awesome and was one play away heading to this yr. Or could've just won it outright. I'm PISSED

• Fire 1

Besides Cody Green (or guys that went down to lower divisions) can someone name another player that left the program and had decent success at their next school?

Aaron Green left for TCU and just done with sitting out his required year. Granted, he hasn't done anything yet but I believe he definitely has the talent to be a stud for them.

f#*k

he should have redshirted his freshman yr. AA was playing special teams, green was a 5* had to have him in field. Heard coulda waited a year and we'd probly still have green and Heard.

I freakin loved Heard. He was a step away almost every time he touched it.

If this is a case of playing time, I blame Ron brown. He's in charge of the rotation. He wore Rex down as a jr and he's allowing AA to get 25-30 some games? "Oh well, Rex/AA is a warrior, they want to be out there--blah blah blah."

Heard was awesome and was one play away heading to this yr. Or could've just won it outright. I'm PISSED

Probably a good person to blame instead of the blaming Bo for everything. Brown came out and said during the year when Heard wasnt playing he is in charge of the rotation and he needed to rotate them better. We all bitched about Heard not getting enough carries during the year. Beck also said they didnt feel like he could take the pounding of alot of carries. Whether thats because of his reported injury, we will probably never know. I think we do have a bit of a concern with equal playing time, and managing it better.

It takes things like this to make you change for the better. Bo and staff are getting better, learning every year, and things like this need to be a learning experience. Guys are always going to leave. My wife is in a 6 figure job where people quit to go back to school, or because they arent happy with one person... and it just boggles my mind. People have their own opinions and will always do what they think is best. When you are dealing with this many personalities your never going to get everyone to see eye to eye. They need to get Armstrong alot of playing time this year, and i mean with the first team. No garbage time BS, get him and these guys some snaps.

Its definitely something the staff needs to sit down and evaluate. Need to start trusting the younger players more and let the players go out and make plays.