Per Press Conference with Bo: As of today, Tommy is starting

Mauro Bondi@mbondi37

We were 5-2 at this time last year and still made it to the big ten championship! #Iaintgotnoworries

Guys, Mauro isn't worried.

We also didn't just lose to friggin Minnesota

Yep. All the teams we lost to last year were all in the AP top 15 at a certain time in the season

While Minnesota is in the top 15 in worst offense and defense in the nation

Taylor playing when he shouldnt is still only part of this issue.

Why do we keep letting Bo admit he doesnt have the right players on the field defensively? Back-Ups miss 60 minutes of football then start the next week. This crap has been going on for years. He contiues to admit he has the wrong players on the field. For some reason he, or his staff, is not capable of identifying this during the actual game.

Who cares what you see on film after the loss if it doesnt change anything.

Taylor playing when he shouldnt is still only part of this issue.

Why do we keep letting Bo admit he doesnt have the right players on the field defensively? Back-Ups miss 60 minutes of football then start the next week. This crap has been going on for years. He contiues to admit he has the wrong players on the field. For some reason he, or his staff, is not capable of identifying this during the actual game.

Who cares what you see on film after the loss if it doesnt change anything.

He is either a horrible recruiter ie no one can play HIS scheme, OR he is a horrible coach and can't teach the kids how to play or develop them. Either was it is his fault.

How he couldn't see Martinez was getting crushed is beyond me. Same with Randle getting blocks on our own secondary, LB's geting owned, a jumbo sized TE sneaking out for 3 catches......... Not to mention seeing HIS guys in practice. Dude makes 3 million to make decisions. Make 'em.

Mauro Bondi@mbondi37

We were 5-2 at this time last year and still made it to the big ten championship! #Iaintgotnoworries

We also didn't just lose to friggin Minnesota

Yep. All the teams we lost to last year were all in the AP top 15 at a certain time in the season

While Minnesota is in the top 15 in worst offense and defense in the nation

Is that sarcasm, exaggeration, or a straight-up lie?

Joe Ganz got concussed against Georgia in the Holiday Bowl

Did you just confuse three different bowl games?

Kind of like how Jerry Tagge routed Tennessee in the Fiesta Bowl for Nebraska's second NC?

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!

you must have studied history at OU

Mauro Bondi@mbondi37

Good Christ, even the players don't know how division races work.

Edit: I take that back. Better to lose to Minnesota than a team that's actually a threat to win the division, I suppose.

Reminds me of losing to Iowa State to fall to 4-3. How'd that end up?

Mauro Bondi@mbondi37

Edit: I take that back. Better to lose to Minnesota than a team that's actually a threat to win the division, I suppose.

Youre my boy, Q. But lets look at the defense in 2009, and this one in 2013. We had the most dominant defensive player, maybe ever. Along with a secondary that featured Prince, Fonzie, Hagg, Gomes, and O'Hanlon. Little different levels there, imo.

You have a RS Freshman who played God awful against an even more God awful team. Your 4 year starter First Team BIG TEN QB tells you he is good to go. Is this a difficult decision?

and still wins by 37. 4 year starter plays God awful and we lose in embarrassing fashion.

• Fire 1

Mauro Bondi@mbondi37

Doesn't remind me of that at all. Iowa State didn't outclass us in basically every way. It ended up in a Holiday Bowl victory.

But it's good to see some are still holding out hope for this season. :lol:

• Fire 2