WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

136 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Moore commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 08:20 PM

Anyone see this yet??

Check out @OptimisticSker's Tweet: https://twitter.com/OptimisticSker/status/876535996124409857?s=09

Don't know why it got me so irked. I wish the Huskers had them on the schedule and Moore would go for 5tds.

Every team has fans like this. Just the world we live in. Probably not a smart idea however to trash talk the twin brother of one of your commits.

I have a feeling they're going to go apocalyptic if Jordan decommits and commits to us.

Anyone see this yet??

Check out @OptimisticSker's Tweet: https://twitter.com/OptimisticSker/status/876535996124409857?s=09

Don't know why it got me so irked. I wish the Huskers had them on the schedule and Moore would go for 5tds.

Every team has fans like this. Just the world we live in. Probably not a smart idea however to trash talk the twin brother of one of your commits.

This.

Our fan base is not immune to this type of jackassery, remember what happened after Fitzpatrick flipped? Not to mention, I think this is far from over and we could very easily see some of our fans act in similar manner if he goes elsewhere.

• Fire 4

Good thing about the A&M children is at least if he "Moore" paid attention to these folks (and he may not) it would make if harder to steal him from NU. That said don't these kids kinda play with this all of the time, multiple hats on the table or various shirts, it was perhaps a 3 second head fake all in good fun.

Finally watched the video, he really didn't troll them that hard. I thought it was just a nod to how tough this decision has been for him but in the end he feels he has made the right choice for him. Could be wrong but I took it more as I really considered a&m but in the end it just wasn't the fit for me.

Very glad to have him and hope we can get his brother after visiting this weekend.

However, the aTm gloves was an unnecessary troll.

And....anyone acting like aTm fans are being horrible needs to pay attention to Husker fans when a recruit does something similar.

they are being horrible and the husker fans that would do it roles reversed are horrible too. It wasn't that bad, people are just way too sensitive over extremely petty ish.

Very glad to have him and hope we can get his brother after visiting this weekend.

However, the aTm gloves was an unnecessary troll.

And....anyone acting like aTm fans are being horrible needs to pay attention to Husker fans when a recruit does something similar.

they are being horrible and the husker fans that would do it roles reversed are horrible too. It wasn't that bad, people are just way too sensitive over extremely petty ish.

I agree.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Joshua Moore [Texas - Signed LOI]
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic