** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Hey! WE agree completely.  I don't think an offer is important at this point in time.  It will boil down to Coach Osborne feeling like it is a good move for Coach Frost.  Money is not going to matter that much if TO happily tells him to come.  Different dynamic between these two.  As you know TheSker, they are very similar in thoughts and character..  .

Also, think you owe me a I told you so.  Must admit you were spot on

Edited by skersfan
1 hour ago, TheSker said:

I think the three key influencers are his parents and Tom Osborne.

If Osborne believes the chancellor and AD situation is now straightened out and the shenanigans are behind us, that's a big piece in favor of Nebraska.

Not a lot of people talk about it but, Scott Frost loves the fan base. He really loves the people of this state. You have to factor that into it also.

2 hours ago, Hans Gruber said:

Florida was the one team I didn't want to make a coaching change. Not to say Frost wouldn't go to Nebraska, but Florida is a much better job than Tennessee.

Maybe Chip Kelly goes to Florida and Nebraska gets Frost. Win-win situation for both teams.

If some think the expectations at Nebraska are high, Florida is ridiculous. Granted, things should be better at Florida given who they are, but their coach is in his 3rd year, has won the SEC East every single year and his seat is hot?

4 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

His dream job, and half of his staff's dream job....

Where is this written, though? I get that it very well may be true, but Frost has about as an interesting relationship with Husker Nation as any player from the Championship era. 

2 hours ago, BoneyardHusker said:

If some think the expectations at Nebraska are high, Florida is ridiculous. Granted, things should be better at Florida given who they are, but their coach is in his 3rd year, has won the SEC East every single year and his seat is hot?

True, but the expectations are going to be really high at almost any school that Frost goes to. He's not going to leave UCF to go to Kansas or Oregon State.