** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

29 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

So if UCF beats a #15 and a #22 team, isn't that two more quality wins than what supposed Playoff contender 'Bama has?

I think so. If the committee did the right thing and put his team in the playoffs it would hurt us because he wouldn't join us potentially till next year. 

So thank the lawrd the system is still rigged.

Edited by husker98

48 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

It's too bad he's just not happy for Scott like the rest of us.  He acts like he is not impressed with him at all, sort of sad to hear.

Isn't there the possibility that Damon says these things just to get listener reaction? After all, that's his job as a sportscaster.  If all he did was praise Scott up one side and down the other he would get a few, 'Yeah man! Go Big Red!' but he would get nothing like the response he's getting now!  Look at how many of you are going to the website to hear the podcast?  Controversy sells!

• Plus1 2
Just now, ladyhawke said:

Isn't there the possibility that Damon says these things just to get listener reaction? After all, that's his job as a sportscaster.  If all he did was praise Scott up one side and down the other he would get a few, 'Yeah man! Go Big Red!' but he would get nothing like the response he's getting now!  Look at how many of you are going to the website to hear the podcast?  Controversy sells!

No, i dont think that's his angle.  When I've listened, he just comes across as very narcissistic.  I dont think he thinks the way you do.