** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

You're one of the people out there embarrassing our fan base?

And how exactly am I one of the people out there embarrassing our fan bass? Or was that a serious question? 

I've been excitedly following this Megathread since the beginning, but have posted in said thread 2x now 3 with this reply. 

No I have not been to watch UCF play and plead for Frost to come home, nor am I Jessica0 or Jessicajr. 

Just got a ESPN notification on my phone and wanted to share. 

Thanks for reading!

Mo

Edited by huskrmo
Auto correct correction
  • Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

From Benning's lips.  After 20 years, nobody is going to still be upset about a guy sleeping with a teammates ex.  However, I can see guys still being upset with somebody they thought was a creeper.  

When did Benning say this?  

13 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I think we'd all be a little naive to believe the extension given to AD White won't play a role in this.

It definitely shouldn't be dismissed.

However, White's name has been floated around the open AD jobs as well and there are more coming open.  They were probably good to try to keep him just for the job he's doing.

• Plus1 2
14 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I think we'd all be a little naive to believe the extension given to AD White won't play a role in this.

It is probably another last ditch effort to try to get Frost to stay.  The amount of money and years we are supposedly throwing at him in addition to being a former Husker great, I would think he'd feel safe coming to Nebraska knowing that he is going to get a long time to right the ship.

Just now, Mavric said:

It definitely shouldn't be dismissed.

However, White's name has been floated around the open AD jobs as well and there are more coming open.  They were probably good to try to keep him just for the job he's doing.

UCF's Athletic Department is under assault, they don't want to lose their AD and head coach of the football team, who will likely take many assistants with him if he decides to leave.

I do think that this will help in their effort to keep Frost, how much it helps is anybody's guess.

14 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This thread is out of control. 48 members viewing.

Must be busy afternoons at work before the holiday, eh?

Hah!   I'm not working, but hanging out on Facebook as well seeing about my role-playing game (I'm running a pulp-horror read: Cthulhu game atm) getting cancelled.  My store's (Adventure Game Store)  AC quit yesterday and it's too stuffy inside for my tastes.

Edited by GamingGlen
stupid non-link
57 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I hope to God that picture wasn't taken at a  UCF game.  With the cold weather clothes on, I'm at minimum assuming this wasn't in the UCF home stadium.

That's just plain embarrassing and disrespectful for everyone involved.

Temple game this weekend I would assume. I don't think Philly is too far from Happy Valley.