*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Frosts teams at Oregon and UCF were all about the offense outscoring the other teams offense in a high scoring game. That seemed to work ok for him at those schools but I dont see it translating to the BIG. He needs to spend as much time and energy studying how to have a dominant defense and then decising his approach, staff and players around that approach.

This. A stout D that can stop and an uptempo O, would be a hard time to beat.

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Frosts teams at Oregon and UCF were all about the offense outscoring the other teams offense in a high scoring game. That seemed to work ok for him at those schools but I dont see it translating to the BIG. He needs to spend as much time and energy studying how to have a dominant defense and then decising his approach, staff and players around that approach.

I was thinking about TO and McBride. Charlie's defenses were mediocre for a long time, then he and TO decided the D had to change. I wonder if McBride can give Frost and Chin some advice?

5 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Frost nearly lost to South Florida last year because of his defense. He is losing every game this year for a variety of reasons but a big one is the poor defense. He needs to overlook his friendship with Chinander and realize tharlt he needs new blood on the defensive staff if he wants to compete in the BIG.

Anymore changes would hurt more than help. UCF fans also were upset with Chinander.

Give it time.