Big announcement coming?

SUHperman

2 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

So, not to call either of you out, but neither of you have a clue about what you are talking about in regards to Buffet money. There are very few projects at the 501c3 or collegiate level that does not receive some kind of Buffet money.

I agree I don’t know much about Buffet and what he does with his cash.  I am sure he gives so much away to local, national, and international charities. 

34 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

Dome is literally the worst idea.  This is Nebraska we don't need a dome ever. Ya weiners, buy a coat.   Plus snow games are fun as heck to go to. 

I get where you're coming from, but we did have a game canceled this year and that messed the season up pretty bad - a dome would've changed that. Exactly how different the season goes is debatable and we'll never know, but that's a bigger argument for the dome than just not liking bad weather. Now we may never have another weather cancelation without a dome, but it has more supporters because of that. 

With that being said I'm not really a fan of domes - I just think this year brings up an interesting case. 

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

I get where you're coming from, but we did have a game canceled this year and that messed the season up pretty bad - a dome would've changed that. Exactly how different the season goes is debatable and we'll never know, but that's a bigger argument for the dome than just not liking bad weather. Now we may never have another weather cancelation without a dome, but it has more supporters because of that. 

With that being said I'm not really a fan of domes - I just think this year brings up an interesting case. 

Stop.

A dome with 90K capacity would cost a billion bare minimum.  Memorial isn't remotely set up to retrofit into a dome either.

What an absurd f#&%ing concept.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1

13 minutes ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Stop.

A dome with 90K capacity would cost a billion bare minimum.  Memorial isn't remotely set up to retrofit into a dome either.

Come on, just bulldoze the rest of campus, build a giant dome and parking lots, and make UNL an online university only.  There will be plenty of room for athletic buildings then. 

4 hours ago, Husker in WI said:

Dude it was the first game canceled due to weather ever, you are definitely in a very small minority

3 hours ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Stop.

Correct

• Mavric changed the title to Big announcement coming?