Khalil Davis Suspended for Northwestern

knapplc

Ok.... This sucks, for Davis... But..... I know for a fact I saw an Ohio State player throw a punch (both him and the Husker player were standing up) at the end of a play during the broadcast, and right in front of a ref that wasn't penalized. It was blatant and obvious. Where is the report on that? I don't have time to rewatch the broadcast, but I can tell you it happened in the upper right hand corner of the screen after a Nebraska offensive play. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Ok.... This sucks, for Davis... But..... I know for a fact I saw an Ohio State player throw a punch (both him and the Husker player were standing up) at the end of a play during the broadcast, and right in front of a ref that wasn't penalized. It was blatant and obvious. Where is the report on that? I don't have time to rewatch the broadcast, but I can tell you it happened in the upper right hand corner of the screen after a Nebraska offensive play. 

Any idea what quarter? Shouldn't be too hard to find if you can narrow the time frame down a bit.

Just now, Jeremy said:

Had to be pretty bad, because that scumbag from Texas aTm wasn't suspended for rooting around in and pinching the hell out of our player's...uh, tender bits.

They weren't even considering us part of the big 12 at that point though, and I guarantee they don't suspend Davis if this wasn't a conference opponent. But it's a joke, Michigan State throws punches every other week and nothing happens. 

• Plus1 1

So ... the ref was right there, saw it, and didn't call a penalty.  And four days later Big Ten Officials suspend him?    WTF??  

By this logic the entire Ohio State team and coaching staff should be incarcerated for raping the Huskers.    

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1

Ohio St O Lineman blocks Barry way back and then when he is basically down he blocks/pounces on Barry which was unneccessary but nothing too vicious. Khalil then almost simultaneously pounces on their lineman and pushes off his helmet to get up and then jawed that he made a dirty play vs Barry....this is very very hard to see and can't really fully be seen. F*ck the B10 

• Plus1 3