The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

Went back to Nebraska over the weekend. The county my parents live in was at a 9% positivity rate (it's now over 10%). Their hospital is full. People walking around with no masks, packing the bars, restaurants, etc. We actually had some asshole make a comment to us as we were wearing our NU and Sparty facemasks that "that's the dumbest s#!t I've ever seen." It's unbelievable 

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, GSG said:

Went back to Nebraska over the weekend. The county my parents live in was at a 9% positivity rate (it's now over 10%). Their hospital is full. People walking around with no masks, packing the bars, restaurants, etc. We actually had some asshole make a comment to us as we were wearing our NU and Sparty facemasks that "that's the dumbest s#!t I've ever seen." It's unbelievable 

did you stop...slowly look around at the maskless crowd...then say...yep...this is the dumbest s#!t i've ever seen.

• Plus1 5

49 minutes ago, GSG said:

My mom and I were exposed to someone who tested positive about a week ago. We were all wearing masks and my mom and I don't have any symptoms yet. In her town, the only people I've seen wearing masks are the employees who work in national chains like Walgreens where they have to. I was in a gas station with 6 people in it and no one except for me was wearing one, including the 2 employees. This has to be the dumbest thing ever to be made political, and it's all thanks to Trump.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, GSG said:

They were probably just commenting on that!  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3