The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What the absolute f#&%?

Big companies are exempt?

It's politics.  Who do you believe?  Not aimed at you.  I haven't been able to read it.    Heard today that they had about 15 minutes to read and vote on the House version (unsure if true).  Hoping the Senate will have time to read and add/fix what is needed.  Regardless the size of the company, stuff needs to be done for employees.  A LOT (most) can't go without a paycheck for two weeks..  Gets dicey to pay those bills....That is a sh!t to of people who can be impacted and not get help...  Got to be a way to confirm the illness from  Coronavirus to prevent fraud ie a doctor's note....

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

All governments do not fail like this. Look at how many people other countries are testing compared to us. 

There are examples of our own government doing great things in crisis. 9/11, Pearl Harbor, Hurricane relief at times, starting rebuild from Great Depression and Recession are just a few. 

This has been a f#&% up from the beginning because Trump is all about himself. 

And, Trump supporters obviously will do anything to give him a pass. 

And, other presidents don’t lie constantly to the public in a crisis. “I didn’t know the Pandemic office in the White House was closed...must have been obama.”  

You're right, other presidents & leaders have always told the truth...

"It was because of a YouTube video"

"Bin laden did it"

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

And more...

But you're right, lying is exclusive to this administration, and we've never seen this before... gimme a break... I'm pretty sure being a compulsive liar is one of the main requirements of being a politician because an honest and decent human being would get chewed up and spit out by the establishment and their fellow con men and women in the corporate media

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Landlord said:

For some reason I just have a hard time believing you had this same perspective about Obama and all the coocoo zany s#!t Republicans/Fox News tried to attack him with. 

I've seen clips here and there but I've never actually turned on Fox News and watched a show in my life, so maybe rethink that... 

7 hours ago, ActualCornHusker said:

You're right, other presidents & leaders have always told the truth...

"It was because of a YouTube video"

"Bin laden did it"

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

And more...

But you're right, lying is exclusive to this administration, and we've never seen this before... gimme a break... I'm pretty sure being a compulsive liar is one of the main requirements of being a politician because an honest and decent human being would get chewed up and spit out by the establishment and their fellow con men and women in the corporate media

Your efforts in supporting dear leader are duly noted.

It’s actually pretty impressive.

Congrats.  

• Plus1 2
12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Update from many countries. 

Re Italy:

They cited irresponsible behavior by many citizens, who despite the earlier warnings not to gather in large numbers, headed to beaches or ski resorts, and hung out together in town squares, especially after the closure of schools.

• Thanks 1