***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

Rudy leading Trump legal team in PA.  This should be interesting.  Eric Trump just spoke about all of the corruption going on there - stating Biden needs PA to win the election which isn't true.  Rudy, says Phili has a reputation of dead people voting.  I guess I'm a prophet - I mentioned that in a earlier post that trump would claim that the dead from cemeteries would be voting in PA.

The ironic thing was that while Rudy was speaking, FoxNews cut in and said they just said Biden has won Michigan bringing him to 264.  Nevada's 6 votes will get him to 270. 

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Rudy leading Trump legal team in PA.  This should be interesting.  Eric Trump just spoke about all of the corruption going on there - stating Biden needs PA to win the election which isn't true.  Rudy, says Phili has a reputation of dead people voting.  I guess I'm a prophet - I mentioned that in a earlier post that trump would claim that the dead from cemeteries would be voting in PA.

I actually feel a little better knowing that Rudy is on the case. I wouldn't even hire that dip$h!t to get me out of a speeding ticket.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

The ironic thing was that while Rudy was speaking, FoxNews cut in and said they just said Biden has won Michigan bringing him to 264.  Nevada's 6 votes will get him to 270. 

pPdNZ3c.jpg?fb

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

He would just need Pennsylvania and its 20 electoral votes to get to 270.  That one state/commonwealth would push Biden over the top.

Ugh, sorry about that. Math is hard. I fixed my original post. 

• Plus1 1

I don't like how close this is because regardless of who ends up taking Michigan and Wisconsin, the loser has a legitimate way of crying foul.  Trump started hedging that bet last night, then CNN started spinning it into something else bladda blah blah.

Spoiler

:facepalm:

5 minutes ago, Redux said:

I don't like how close this is because regardless of who ends up taking Michigan and Wisconsin, the loser has a legitimate way of crying foul.  Trump started hedging that bet last night, then CNN started spinning it into something else bladda blah blah.

Reveal hidden contents

Biden is on pace to win MI and WI by more than Trump did in 2016. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Redux said:

Hide contents

I'm not sure if you pay much attention to politics, but Trump has been saying this for weeks.

Just now, RedDenver said:

I'm not sure if you pay much attention to politics, but Trump has been saying this for weeks.

He's been saying it for 4yrs actually.  Sometimes he's not wrong, most the time he's trolling.

1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Biden is on pace to win MI and WI by more than Trump did in 2016. 

Yeah it's certainly trending that way.   But regardless the loser has an excuse.

This is ridiculous and comical... not only the fact that they were considering holding off delivering results until tomorrow, but that their reason for trying to do it today is because of "high interest."

Uh... you'd think expediency in any kind of presidential election would be of "high interest."

• Plus1 2