Serious List of New Head Coach

Ggodd002

19 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Yeah, it exists and it's called something like that. There's a person posting frequently in this thread who is a member, and offered to get me in. You have to pay a membership, or something like that, IIRC.

I figured if anyone knew something about his it would be Knapp.  :thumbs

:backtotopic  I've been thinking about this more - my gut tells me if Frost win's 2 more games, he will get year 5. Based our Big 10 history, I don't think anyone expects him to beat  OSU or beat both Iowa and Wisc in the same year.  So it has to be Purdue and Iowa or Wisc.   We have to break the losing streak against one of those schools. 

39 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Yeah, it exists and it's called something like that. There's a person posting frequently in this thread who is a member, and offered to get me in. You have to pay a membership, or something like that, IIRC.

Bo Pelini actively tried to get "spies" on that message board to tell him what was being said about him. Pretty amazing stories and who Pelini was talking about when he mentioned people in their basement on computers and message boards. 

• Plus1 3

8 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

Aquarium Supplies, Aquarium Shop | Omaha, Irvington NE, Council Bluffs IA (nebraskaaquatic.com)

Click on the "Education" tab at the top, scroll down to see "Contact Us Form" fill it out and in the comments section type, "Go Nebraska Cornhuskers" and you should get an e-mail invite within 72 hours to the message board.

I wonder how many will do this and be disappointed 

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

I know a couple of the guys in the room - nobody anyone here would care about.  They don't offer much info but occasionally I hear things.  I will say they want to get to a bowl game pretty bad.    

Imagine coming to Nebraska and spending 4 years and never getting to a bowl game.  Who would have thought of such a thing?

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Enhance locked and unlocked this topic