Frost just fired himself

24 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

When Riley was here you could tell some of the players were mailing it in. But now with frost its the the head f#&%ing coach. This is unacceptable. I don't usually think fire a coach during the season does any good but this is f#&%ing ridiculous. Tell Frost to stay home and count his money his service are no longer required.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

When Riley was here you could tell some of the players were mailing it in. But now with frost its the the head f#&%ing coach. This is unacceptable. I don't usually think fire a coach during the season does any good but this is f#&%ing ridiculous. Tell Frost to stay home and count his money his service are no longer required.

Yes, to a degree. I think he will finish the season, regardless. 

But not a good look.

1 hour ago, PaulCrewe said:

He's been doing this since year 1, so it's nothing new

That’s what Pelini constantly did that made me furious.  In his head, he was the greatest defensive mind in college football.  They just didn’t execute.  Bullish!t.   There is a certain level of narcissism in all football coaches but when you’re on year 4 and they’re YOUR players and YOUR culture, it’s inexcusable.  

Just now, DevoHusker said:

Yes, to a degree. I think he will finish the season, regardless. 

But not a good look.

Yeah i don't think there's any real benefit to firing coaches mid season. Its not like the AD can't start looking for a replacement while Frost is still employed. Pretty sure they met with frost when riley was still employed here.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Nebraska Volleyball fans are more loyal and have more Faith in their coaches than the new breed of husker football fans.  

If you think for a moment that any team can dominate the Big Ten like Nebraska and Oklahoma did the Big 8, your on Crack and need a reality check.  

Recruiting is harder, and the competition is tougher. 

Building a system takes time, and with COVID, it will take even longer.  

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Complete horses%$t! He needs fired tonight! :steam

There's no benefit to firing Frost with only 3 games left in the season. Hopefully, Trev has stood up and taken notice. Hopefully, he already has a list and is making calls. If what is said is true, that Frost didn't even address the team after the game, he might have already given up; in which case, you have to fire him. But do it after the season. We're not going to a bowl game anyway; not with 6 losses, soon to be 7. 

6 minutes ago, Street Novelist said:

There's no benefit to firing Frost with only 3 games left in the season. Hopefully, Trev has stood up and taken notice. Hopefully, he already has a list and is making calls. If what is said is true, that Frost didn't even address the team after the game, he might have already given up; in which case, you have to fire him. But do it after the season. We're not going to a bowl game anyway; not with 6 losses, soon to be 7. 

I disagree I think the job opening at Nebraska should be made available immediately and get the ball rolling. Actually, from what I’ve heard I wouldn’t be surprised if some kind of announcement is made soon.

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, HuskerTrucker said:

Nebraska Volleyball fans are more loyal and have more Faith in their coaches than the new breed of husker football fans.  

If you think for a moment that any team can dominate the Big Ten like Nebraska and Oklahoma did the Big 8, your on Crack and need a reality check.  

Recruiting is harder, and the competition is tougher. 

Building a system takes time, and with COVID, it will take even longer.  

Zero people are asking for that.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 2