Those No Longer With Us

Mavric

13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Sims seems like a really good dude. Just atrocious here at Nebraska. I wish him well.

x1,000,000

Really happy he's a first generation college grad and that he could do that at Nebraska. Hope he can kick the turnover bug and get some quality game time in.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

x1,000,000

Really happy he's a first generation college grad and that he could do that at Nebraska. Hope he can kick the turnover bug and get some quality game time in.

Completely agree, I am rooting for him to have a good year and end his collegiate career on a high note.

• Plus1 3

Adrian playing himself into a NFL camp invite with a decent chance of making a practice squad.  Saw somewhere else is he leading the MVP race for the UFL.

23/36 for 368 yards this weekend.  Only QB in the league with two 300 yard passing games.

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 3

Good for him. Even though he left under rather strained circumstances (did you feel the strain?) I though he always conducted himself in classy manner. It would have been easy for things to go south durning the PCs after some of the losses where he was at the helm.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

How much is he getting paid?  I think I'ld rather get paid a little less and be a starting QB in the USFL than a practice squad QB in the NFL

You can do both, there's a reason the USFL is in the Spring. I can't find official numbers, but looks like they were expecting the general USFL salaries to be ~60k. QBs are probably making more than that. But NFL practice squad comes out to ~200k for the season, and really doesn't affect your USFL status - so I'm sure he'd take the opportunity, even if he ends up back in the USFL next Spring.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

How much is he getting paid?  I think I'ld rather get paid a little less and be a starting QB in the USFL than a practice squad QB in the NFL

Google is telling me UFL players get about $60k and NFL practice squad is $216k.

Give me the NFL practice squad all day at that difference.

• Thanks 1