Who should our next HC be?

Maybe Rhule brought his wife here to see if she likes Lincoln? Maybe they went back home and she was like, "I thought you liked sword fishing on the ocean?" Translation- "If you move there, I will divorce you!"
Or maybe she said, "I thought you liked the vinegar style barbecue here?" Translation- "If you talk about that place again, I will start splitting up our stuff!"
That's how women talk, they don't like to make waves.

Just because someone comes here, doesn't mean they're staying. Look at Santa Claus, he drops stuff off then the deer high tail it back to Hollow Earth Shangri La beneath the North Pole.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

Rhule, Kiffin, Malzahn, Leipold, Klieman, Chadwell, Patterson, Monken, Deion, Aranda, and Mickey.  Missing anyone?

Hell of a list, if we keep going we might have all 132 D-1 coaches as a possibility!  2 or 3 more weeks we will know.

Could be a chance that someone not even on the list gets the job!  Now that would be FUNNY!

2 minutes ago, Nebhawk said:

Rhule, Kiffin, Malzahn, Leipold, Klieman, Chadwell, Patterson, Monken, Deion, Aranda, and Mickey.  Missing anyone?

Hell of a list, if we keep going we might have all 132 D-1 coaches as a possibility!  2 or 3 more weeks we will know.

Could be a chance that someone not even on the list gets the job!  Now that would be FUNNY!

Stoops, Petersen, and Fickell :cheers

6 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Maybe Rhule brought his wife here to see if she likes Lincoln? Maybe they went back home and she was like, "I thought you liked sword fishing on the ocean?" Translation- "If you move there, I will divorce you!"
Or maybe she said, "I thought you liked the vinegar style barbecue here?" Translation- "If you talk about that place again, I will start splitting up our stuff!"
That's how women talk, they don't like to make waves.

Just because someone comes here, doesn't mean they're staying. Look at Santa Claus, he drops stuff off then the deer high tail it back to Hollow Earth Shangri La beneath the North Pole.

Clearly you ve  been drinking most of the day

• TBH 1

1 hour ago, Hayseed said:

Twitter is full of bots.

44 minutes ago, lo country said:

BUT.  IT COULD MEAN SOMETHING.  hahahahaha

I’m assuming he follows Buford because his son played with him in high school. Follow Compton because everyone does and follows Husker accounts from the Mo Washington days…

5 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Rhule understands the value of being mentally tough and humbleness. This is a guy that carried a dogeared copy of Jack Tatum's book They Call Me Assassin around as a kid and he helped his family feed those in need that didn't have food to eat. 

• Plus1 1