** 2023 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **

TGHusker

4 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Colorado has more talent, especially on offense.

I definitely say QB is a huge difference. That probably is the game there. The difference in QB play is huge. Sanders is effortlessly completing intermediate routes while Sims reads poorly and throws with bad mechanics.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

Everyone knows CU brought in some talented skill guys. But dang their OL has given Sanders lots of time and he is very good with time to throw.  Why does our OL stay mired for years with the hey we need time for the unit to play/gel.  CU pass protection has been very good in game 1.  Will be interesting to see how TCU pressures the QB in second half.

• Plus1 2

14 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Everyone knows CU brought in some talented skill guys. But dang their OL has given Sanders lots of time and he is very good with time to throw.  Why does our OL stay mired for years with the hey we need time for the unit to play/gel.  CU pass protection has been very good in game 1.  Will be interesting to see how TCU pressures the QB in second half.

Can’t understand how long of a leash we give guys to keep showing us they can’t play 

2 minutes ago, Scofrosghost said:

This is why I don’t really have the patience to give Rhule the benefit of the doubt. We are seeing in real time that a team can be turned around in one offseason. Rhule and Sat better pull their heads out of their asses and do something about this offense, like yesterday. 

Colorado is much improved and it’s still a long season also. BUT the BIG difference is Deion wiped out everything that didn’t match the direction he wanted to go and rhule tried to fix our trash and it turned out to be trash again for the most part. We are more spirited but we lack real dudes in critical positions 

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Scofrosghost said:

This is why I don’t really have the patience to give Rhule the benefit of the doubt. We are seeing in real time that a team can be turned around in one offseason. Rhule and Sat better pull their heads out of their asses and do something about this offense, like yesterday. 

In fairness, I'm not sure the talent Coach Prime was able to attract would be interested in Nebraska regardless of who's coaching.

Coach Rhule has a difficult job because they have to win while trying to find under recruited talent. Something 90% of programs are trying to do. 

• Plus1 1