Deadspin just dropped a bomb - "fu fans"

Saunders

He's gone. What?...... are you gonna wait around and wait for him to do something of substance? then IF he does, he's outskie the FIRST opportunity he has. Then the administration looks like a buncha window lickers at that point.

BTW... I hope everyone realizes that Bo was looking hard when when he said he wasn't, when his name was popping up all over the place. We fired him once. I'm sure he still holds THAT against us.

I seriously doubt that he holds THAT against us, sinse it wasn't us that fired him. The party's responsible for his firing are long gone and Bo knows it.

He's gone. What?...... are you gonna wait around and wait for him to do something of substance? then IF he does, he's outskie the FIRST opportunity he has. Then the administration looks like a buncha window lickers at that point.

BTW... I hope everyone realizes that Bo was looking hard when when he said he wasn't, when his name was popping up all over the place. We fired him once. I'm sure he still holds THAT against us.

So, you know people on the inside too.

It's a message board, everyone does.

I don't. I live in Oklahoma though. :lol:

Zombie Devaney@ZombieDevaney6m

We're a fanbase that sells out 328 straight games, then goes to a coach's kid's game and taunts him about his dad.

Zombie Devaney@ZombieDevaney5m

We'll all stick together in all kinds of weather unless we're losing then we'll leave at halftime

Zombie Devaney@ZombieDevaney3m

So yeah, we're a pretty damn good fanbase, but we're not a bunch of saints either. And thats ok. But don't break your arm patting your back

Zombie Devaney@ZombieDevaney3m

Bo shouldn't have said what he said and he'll be dealt with, but maybe our fans need to wake up too. Sadly, they won't.

• Fire 3

So, you know people on the inside too.

i forgot the "imo"... imo.

• Fire 1

Bo got caught, in a shady way, saying what every coach in the nation at one time our another has, or wants to say about their fanbase.

After the biggest comeback win in school history? I totally disagree. I think Bo's priorities are all wrong. He should have been happy beyond words. Not whining about fans leaving early.

You think he went out of his way to mention this?!?!? What the f#*k. It was brought up by probably the same person recording this. He was geeked about the win and some moron points this out instead of what had just taken place. In the heat of the moment of course I'd say f#*k them as well if they were willing to turn their backs on the team.

• Fire 1

I don't get what all the fuss is. I don't have a problem with what he said back in 2011. He said he was really pissed off. Sure he was. He has grown since then as well.

Perhaps I'll have to step down as well ... at least from being a "Waterboy" ... but I feel the same way about a lot of "fans" ... even folks here on Huskerboard. There are a lot of idiots who think they know much about football and even about Husker football ... and they are just fair-weather fans wanting a win ... with no clue about how that is done.

What is sad is not what he said ... or even how he said it ... but that the politics of the folks who did and who will use this for their own sordid gain of the direction they believe the program should go.

• Fire 1

No idea what line of work you're in but have you ever disparaged any of your customers when you thought they couldn't hear you?

We're really gonna compare the relationship between a coach and passionate fan to a guy at the grocery store checkout counter and the guy buying brownie mix with an expired coupon?

You conveniently left out the context of the previous poster saying we're his customers and we pay the bills.

I didn't read that part. Thread is moving too fast. Forgive me. But I still think my main point stands.