** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

11 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Ha - I had a red/white striped shirt on, and then because I forgot sunglasses, stopped at their campus store and wearing a VT visor.  People were really confused.  The VT fans we encountered there were EXCELLENT.  Had several come up to us after the game saying they felt bad we didnt win ... the only garbage fan we saw there the whole time was that POS Husker fan sitting behind us.

Let me guess you sat by a husker fan????

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

The Oregon game seems like five years ago, doesn't it?

Knapplc, I ended up driving almost 4500 miles to see that game.  It seems like ten years ago for sure.  I had so much hope for this year, and to just watch it all go away day by day.  Happy that Coach Frost is coming home.  Hope it turns out just half as good as we all hope, it will be tremendous.  I have no dreams of National Championships, just Nebraska back to being a team I can be proud of taking the field, knowing every time we will be giving our best.  

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

It sounds like everybody is mad they aren't gonna get to coach the Skers to glory 

There's probably going to be a bit of truth to this.  We had some amazing football talent who bleed Husker red to their core.

Yet the only one of all of them to get this chance is Frost.

And he is scoring some major coin to do it.

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, Billsantosa said:

Dave Doeren, staying at NC State instead of heading to Tenn.

What's going on in Tenn is just weird. The fans have wigged out in epic fashion and now seem to be calling the shots on candidates. I'd be saying the same thing if it happened here. Gotta wonder how many of them now wish they had hired Schianno.