The Fundamental Nebraska Problem With Trying To Do A BIackout

knapplc

2 hours ago, InOmaha said:

No reason to buy anything, since it's not even the school colors.  I would wear one of the generic black shirts I own.  Or one of the high school team black shirts I get for donating.  Or maybe that free one my kid got for visiting UNO.

They should pick random colors for different games.  Have a fuchsia out or something.  Do the blackshirts even get to wear black shirts anymore?

Well, I guess if you're going for pedantic, you'd better not wear any of your red shirts that aren't actually scarlet, or any of your white shirts that aren't cream. 

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, fire mike said:

Only time people bitch is when the student section tries to do something cool and people stomp their feet like a bunch of 3 year olds. 

Kinda like when the students did not even show up for tOSU Game and were mostly gone by the third quarter......yeah, let’s listen to them.

34 minutes ago, 10_point_buck said:

Kinda like when the students did not even show up for tOSU Game and were mostly gone by the third quarter......yeah, let’s listen to them.

The students were the only smart people apparently as they didn't bother showing up for that dumpster fire of a game.

• Plus1 2