Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

2 hours ago, Courtesy Flush said:

Nope, but where the heck has he been? I seriously thought he rejoined as Nebraska55fan?! :lol:

Ha. Matty and 55fan are pretty much polar opposites. Matty was a unapologetic cheerleader and 55, well, I can’t summarize his history in the open forum. :lol:

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Ha. Matty and 55fan are pretty much polar opposites. Matty was a unapologetic cheerleader and 55, well, I can’t summarize his history in the open forum. :lol:

Matty was very very excited about a lot of things….. I loved reading him on the recruiting forums.  His enthusiasm would have been rough here now since most of the board is very doom and gloom over everything. Lots of meltdowns all day errday 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

Look, can you two keep your sexting and fetishes to the Woodshed?

There are impressionable youths around here...not to mention Knapplc who is just easily aroused. :D

Haha it's cool.. we got each other's snapchats. No paper trail now. 

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

10 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Some other Husker sites suggest Jake Garcia is the QB we want to get. I do remember seeing a flight to Miami last week when I was looking at the tracker for who our coaches might be.

is Garcia even in the portal? How can they talk to him if he's still on the Canes roster? That's one that I definitely don't see happening.

21 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Some other Husker sites suggest Jake Garcia is the QB we want to get. I do remember seeing a flight to Miami last week when I was looking at the tracker for who our coaches might be.

I would take Garcia or their starter Van Dyke if either enter the portal any day.

Both are extremely talented and would immediately go close to the top of the list.

1 hour ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Miami has a 15 page thread on their forum about it. Appears they have heard rumblings as well. Would be a legit get, wonder if we hear something soon