Portal Transfer Targets

ndobney

15 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I get the excitement, and maybe Whipple can influence some, but why would any high profile transfer QB want in on 3-9/4 straight losing seasons? There are going to be winning teams asking for their services also.

Not simply being negative, I am genuinely wondering if someone can list reasonable reasons why you would consider Nebraska over other schools if it was you in this scenario. 

I get it, but a lot of players and coaches have egos.  They believe they can go into a place and be the guy to turn it around.  Happens all the time.

30 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I get the excitement, and maybe Whipple can influence some, but why would any high profile transfer QB want in on 3-9/4 straight losing seasons? There are going to be winning teams asking for their services also.

Not simply being negative, I am genuinely wondering if someone can list reasonable reasons why you would consider Nebraska over other schools if it was you in this scenario. 

We need you...

so-close-jim-halpert.gif

We are so close..

19 minutes ago, Courtesy Flush said:

I’ll attest to that. I’ve seen Huskinator post before. I’ve been on the board for about 5 years myself. Lived through the new admin and these stupid ads (still hate them!) I’ve also changed names once. 

most of the guys I talk to on here know me for posting silly crap and trying to have some fun. It’s all in good humor. However, this cycle is the first time I’ve had any actual intel on anything College football. My coworker’s nephew plays at LSU, so I had heard how upset the players were that MJ was leaving. The other is this connection to Rattler. Other than that, I’m just here for the jokes and the fooseball insight. GBR.

MATTY?!?. Is that you!!????

49 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Virginia has like 40k fans per game at home. I would imagine it would be pretty cool to play in front of 90k at a place like Nebraska for a final year. 

That's a good answer.

31 minutes ago, HANC said:

I get it, but a lot of players and coaches have egos.  They believe they can go into a place and be the guy to turn it around.  Happens all the time.

I can see that.

20 minutes ago, admo said:

We need you...

so-close-jim-halpert.gif

We are so close..

Just don't show them film of the O line first? :lol:  Lead with the one score loss bit.

• Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, admo said:

No unfortunately, and a month ago he was still on board with the Frogs.  And they got a good new coach too.

Max Duggan remains committed to TCU this season and beyond

Duggan has been gutting through playing with a broken bone in his foot since October, and he said he will remain a Horned Frog no matter who the next head coach is.

https://www.frogsowar.com/2021/11/24/22800517/max-duggan-remains-committed-to-tcu-this-season-and-beyond

Dang, I thought with the emergence of Chandler Morris, he might look elsewhere. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Visiting this weekend:

Hunter Anthony - OT - Oklahoma State

Timmy Bleekrode - K - Furman

Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda - WR - New Mexico State

Tommi Hill - WR/CB - Arizona State

Losing Tommi Hill is a significant blow to ASU, would love to see him come to Nebraska. I think he's going to be a stud. Makes me think that the seat is getting significantly more warm for Herm in Tempe; they have lost a number of critical players to the portal and decommitments.