** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Thanks. I figure this is almost as sure a bet as anything, but for some reason my CCard won't work with their site. It's not a balance issue or anything like that--is it because the money is going offshore, and I need to call the back to allow for offshore transactions?

A lot of US CC won’t transact with them because of our internet gambling laws. I deposit in bitcoin there. 

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I think Benning is sort of jealous, it happens to all of us.  I think that it sort of comes through with some of the things he has said.

It's too bad he's just not happy for Scott like the rest of us.  He acts like he is not impressed with him at all, sort of sad to hear.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

That national media seems to always rip Nebraska apart of "firing 9 win coaches" yet they say nothing about how Auburn and Florida handle their coaches.

Times have changed. I would like to think that Nebraska holds themselves to a higher standard than Auburn and Florida.

1 minute ago, cheekygeek said:

Tennessee's situation is RIPE for exploitation for agents expressing interest in their job, just to get the coaches existing school to give their client a nice raise and/or extension. This is another reason that Moos' keeping his cards close to his vest (regarding names on his list, other than SF) is a wise one.

Not to mention the short window of speculation by waiting to fire Riley until after the last game. 

Again, I know people wanted immediate gratification, but Moos is playing chess, while ADs at Florida and Tennessee are playing Checkers. 

Moos may end up being just as important of a hire, if not more so, than Scott Frost, when all is said and done. 

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

Tennessee's situation is RIPE for exploitation for agents expressing interest in their job, just to get the coaches existing school to give their client a nice raise and/or extension. This is another reason that Moos' keeping his cards close to his vest (regarding names on his list, other than SF) is a wise one.

Yeah this is what scares me. I’m starting to think we end up with a local high school coach by the time this is all over (I’m talking as a Tennessee fan btw).

• Plus1 1