What did we learn? Maryland edition

Enhance

2 minutes ago, Undone said:

This was the worst coaching in a single game that we've seen in a very long time. And that's really saying something.

I'm not sure there's anything else to even discuss at all. Goal to go and you ask your 3rd string QB to throw twice instead of setting up for the game-winning field goal?

Can't wait for Rhule's post game presser.

:waste     :waste    :waste    :waste    :waste

It makes zero sense. The opposite of sense. I don't care what crafty or thoughtful or analytical reason he might've had for throwing twice down there. I just want to put both hands on the side of his head and shout "read the f'ing room bro."

• Plus1 2

All three QB's and the way they've been coached by two different staffs are completely inexcusable. You can't put one f****** guy out there that doesn't blow a totally winnable game with dumb turnovers?

These coaches had 9 games to get one guy in a spot where at a minimum he's kind of bad but at least doesn't do more harm than good when he's out there.

Rhule is a great motivator and culture builder. I'm positive about that. But he should have taken over when it was goal to go with Purdy and said "we running it three times, no question."

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3