Spring Practice Updates

I don't think he meant Imani was as nearly as fast as him. Lol Martinez is one of the fastest guys in the country and nothing against Imani but he won't ever be in that league

Your right like usual Hedley.

He was, Nebraskafaninwin....I mean HuskNatioPri...

You probably should have posted this in the shed....just sayin

You guys need to stop arguing with Hedley....he didn't say anything tonight that should result in an argument.

Wasn't arguing with Hedley. Was agreeing, actually. Give my regards to the peanut gallery!

I don't think he meant Imani was as nearly as fast as him. Lol Martinez is one of the fastest guys in the country and nothing against Imani but he won't ever be in that league

Your right like usual Hedley.

If you would like to mock me please go to the shed

Comments like this are more obnoxious than the ones that actually belong there. Let the mods deal with this stuff instead of being obnoxious.

So I admit that I haven't been following this thread very closely, but has anybody heard anything about Wullenwaber. There was a lot of excitement around him last year until he got injured. Just saw him in the USM clips getting physical blocking and he sprang to mind.

So I admit that I haven't been following this thread very closely, but has anybody heard anything about Wullenwaber. There was a lot of excitement around him last year until he got injured. Just saw him in the USM clips getting physical blocking and he sprang to mind.

I have not heard anything, which is odd, because he was being raved about all the way to his incident. I would be interested if he is healing well. I have heard that T Allen is ahead of schedule.

The more I read about Spring Practice, and I know its still way early, the more excited I get about the 2013 season. The Program that is Nebraska Football is teaching boys how to become men. You can see it in their eyes, the way they talk. I know not a lot it being said to the media, but it's not "I am, I am gonna, I will.." Its "We". The only I that I have seen is "How will I work to the best of my abilities to help the team".

Nebraska's defense is rising to the challenge of Bo Pelini and their expectations, and they may surpass them too. 2013 could/should be a rebirth in my opinion and I would love to be right, of the 1983 Scoring Explosion. The major difference could be a Defense to back it up. Call it what you want. Too much Kool Aid, wishful thinking or whatever. But I am supporting this Cornhusker Team with pride for where they have been, and what they are about to become.

• Fire 1

2013 B1G Practice Tour Stop 2 Huskers J.Cotton much improved based on today's practice, 2 early 2 tell but this could be best O Line in B1G

jsegelgif.gif

Cotton and best Oline in same sentence?

tumblr_lka915sLrA1qhgme2.gif

Time will tell. Need Jake to step up this fall....and for the love of the man above, could we get some da*n OTs to play with poise and purpose?!?!?!?