** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

All I know is there was a high dollar booster event today and Frost was present.  Seen a few pics of them touring our facilities.  Was " told " he was in town for a late turkey day with his family.  

If this is true, then I think UCF has their answer.

2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Anybody else think UCF's AD forcing the issue while Frost is preparing for the CCG, is going to piss off Scott? I think the ultimatum from UCF compared to Moos's easy going waiting is going to be the final straw if Frost is still wavering.

If he thought it was best for his players not to find out until after the game, then yes.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

***ATTENTION***

This is a bit delayed given the nature of this thread, but, posting news articles, comments, photos or fake material for the intent of trolling the fan base about Scott Frost (or any potential candidate) will not be tolerated. Consider this a friendly reminder, for now.

THE LIVE UPDATE FROM TENNESSEE WASN'T FAKE

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

And again, UCF retaining Frost would be the biggest win for the UCF program, they would announce it as soon as possible to show everyone they kept Frost and that he was also not available to other teams and they could completely focus on their conf champ game and the future of their program.

If we hear nothing, then we know he turned UCF down.

To add to that a little, I also think they want to be a little public with their search at this point... I think they want to use this AAC game as a commercial for a new coach a little bit. The announcers will undoubtedly talk about Frost to NU, but if it's "official" ahead of game  time, the announcers can also talk about how great a program UCF is and can be. Rather than looking like they had blinders on this hole time when Frost is in Lincoln on Sunday.

• Plus1 3

6 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Anybody else think UCF's AD forcing the issue while Frost is preparing for the CCG, is going to piss off Scott? I think the ultimatum from UCF compared to Moos's easy going waiting is going to be the final straw if Frost is still wavering.

White needs to find s coach.  I think it’s the right move.  

As ridiculous as it may sound, I think someone may need to call ole Bo Pelini.

Edited by gobiggergoredder
1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

That quote doesn't really address what I'm suggesting. Will an ultimatum help or hurt UCF?

Frost came back to NU then because TO told him to stay. See what happens, take care of you.....AD White seems to be doing the opposite.  Wanting Frost to do what's best for UCF, not necessarily Scott Frost.  TO didn't.  I think, from that article, demanding a decision might be off putting to Frost based upon the comments in the article.

• Plus1 3