*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

It's so funny.. I used to be the guy... yeah the refs are screwing us, but our team is playing like s#!te too.... not the case tonight... our 2nd and 3rd drives were derailed by mystical penalties. Smirking refs flag defense for delay of game??? Refs try to give Mich a td 2 times before irrelefutable evidence overturns both... and the final td of the half gifted by a bs pass interference and a missed delay of game call... our team is playing fine. The damn refs are earning their Mich paycheck. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Funny how after just one half of football, all of the fire and enthusiasm that the fan base had after last week seems to have been erased. I still believe we can win this game. Gotta come of firing and stop with the running up the middle bs. Use AM's athleticism to make plays and propel the offense.

It’s certainly is mathematically possible for Nebraska to win.  13 points is not insurmountable.  However, Nebraska has not shown that they can move the ball consistently enough.  Michigan clearly adjusted to what NU was doing defensively and scored on 3 straight drives to end the half.  Scott Frost is notorious for getting outcoached at halftime.  

Weird things happen, but I don’t expect it.  I don’t consider myself toxic.  Instead, I consider myself broken.  I now only expect the worst from NU.  I just don’t see anything to give me hope. 

I don’t understand why you would go away from what works and right back to what doesn’t.

Besides the ridiculous game changing pass interference call with 13 seconds left that looks like game rigging, why do we only have 0 points in an entire half after running all over the field?

Slowhand needs his eyes checked and Frost needs to run the stadium stairs.

Toure, Betts, Yant, Allen, vokalek, where are they? Yant did well when he had the ball but what he got was called back by stupid penalties. Toure is no where to be seen. Whatever was working last week, we just decided to throw it out of the window. Frost continues to make stupid decisions. He needs to just hand off the offense and just manage the game (if he can, and that is a BIG IF)

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1