Who should our next HC be?

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Nobody knows - except Trev. And Trev isn't sharing, not with the players, the media, nobody.

I don't think Trev knows yet either.  Dominoes have yet to fall.

I am cracking up though at how many posters say something like "The more I read/think the more it leads me to think it will be X coach", and they are all different.  That is who you HOPE it is. :lol:

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, runningblind said:

I don't think Trev knows yet either.  Dominoes have yet to fall.

I am cracking up though at how many posters say something like "The more I read/think the more it leads me to think it will be X coach", and they are all different.  That is who you HOPE it is. :lol:

So, runningblind (appropriate name for all of us on this thread BTW), who do you HOPE it is?

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

So, runningblind (appropriate name for all of us on this thread BTW), who do you HOPE it is?

I am going to go full cop out and say that I am not qualified to hire a football coach, and I simply hope we hire a person who finally wins.  I don't care if they put a giant panda in charge if we win 9 games per year again.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2

6 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I am going to go full cop out and say that I am not qualified to hire a football coach, and I simply hope we hire a person who finally wins.  I don't care if they put a giant panda in charge if we win 9 games per year again.

All in on Hao Lin the endangered panda from the Shaanxi Province.

• Oh Yeah! 1

29 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I wouldn't put any hope in pandas, they are derps

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
9 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b15040fa9f13b52b4d32b941cb1d7fbc.jpeg

Ok maybe I was bored at work since everyone is out this week. Here is a quick comparison of Leipold vs Rhule's first two seasons in p5. 

Is this an assessment of the talent on their roster?  I do recall looking back and seeing Baylor's team recruiting rankings were consistently in the 30 to 40 range.  If that is true, it appears that Leipold may be getting more out of his talent than Rhule did.  

2 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I would actually prefer Deboer over Fickell but would be good with either.  

Another issue with preference of head coaches is we don't know what staff they would assemble.

And most head coaches are loyal to the assistants who have helped them achieve the success they have thus far.

Could Fickell assemble a quality staff at Nebraska?  Could Deboer?