What players leave after the season? 2022/23 version

14 minutes ago, runningblind said:

We beat Iowa once and half of you are declaring they warm corpses as a program is just laughable.  We are still the worst P5 program right now until proven otherwise.  Let's just calm it down here.

If you can't relish in a win why the hell be a fan? I don't think anyone is declaring that we're back in the 90s...just hanging on to the things we can. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 4
28 minutes ago, runningblind said:

We beat Iowa once and half of you are declaring they warm corpses as a program is just laughable.  We are still the worst P5 program right now until proven otherwise.  Let's just calm it down here.

Their oc is the coach's son & he is horrible.  No coaching changes & losing some key competents.  We are trying to head in the right direction.  Iowa is well, enough said.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

2 hours ago, Decked said:

Iowa also lost a zillion WRs. And they still have Brian Turd Ferentz lmao. Guess people forgot that a certain Michigan transfer couldn’t throw the ball more than 10 yards. Give me a break. Iowa has been falling behind. They are gonna have to modernize soon or they will be toast. 

Brian "The Turd" Ferentz :D I LOVE it

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Cornfed said:

If you can't relish in a win why the hell be a fan? I don't think anyone is declaring that we're back in the 90s...just hanging on to the things we can. 

Enjoy the win, of course. But there is a difference between that and declaring the entire Iowa football program is destined to fail.

• TBH 1