** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Multiple sources tell FootballScoop Florida went strong on Scott Frost…with several sources over the past few days telling FootballScoop Florida officials felt, despite Frost’s obvious connections to Nebraska, that they would wind up securing Frost as their next head coach. While that still might happen, a source told FootballScoop last night, Tom Osborne called Frost yesterday and told him it was time to come home. We were told Frost understood the message.

Osborne wouldn’t do that.

1 minute ago, Keith.Wassung said:

You know what should happen......Lets assume that Frost is announced as coach next week......Whatever bowl game that UCF goes to (if Frost is coaching) Pack the House with Nebraska fans cheering on the Knights. 

Don’t think they would appreciate that. We are totally stealing their coach and dealing their program a setback if Frost leaves. If some dude steals your wife I doubt you want him around at your birthday party

• Plus1 4
1 minute ago, lo country said:

One thing I like about the playoffs...No split AP/Coaches poll....We still are national champs form 97. Even Michigan knows!

I have a good friend from Michigan, he had no idea they had a wood shop project for a trophy. He also didn't know that Nebraska wanted to play UM or that we destroyed Peyton Manning's Tennessee squad.

Not sure what my point is, but there a story for you.

53 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Not sure why Florida fans are so disappointed with landing Mullens? I mean maybe it's because he wasn't their first 2 options, but he seems like a great fit there and when he last coached there they were very successful.

I don't think they're necessarily upset -- he's a good coach, and it's a solid hire, but not the sexy hire they were hoping for.

Edited by The Scarlet Pimpernel

59 minutes ago, timmytbro said:

The talking head sports analysis dude

Hmmmm. Sorry. If you could include my post in your response then maybe I can help? The only thing I can think of is you might be referring to someone from the local sports radio stations here in Omaha. 1620 the Zone or ESPN-Omaha 590?  I can never keep those folks straight. Sharpe & Benning are good as is Nick Bahe.  

5 minutes ago, Sparker said:

I have a good friend from Michigan, he had no idea they had a wood shop project for a trophy. He also didn't know that Nebraska wanted to play UM or that we destroyed Peyton Manning's Tennessee squad.

Not sure what my point is, but there a story for you.

Just proves that Michigan fans are blindly biased and unaware their 1997 team wasn't s#!t compared to Braska.

• Plus1 2