** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Keith and Donte both want to stay at NU 

I would let both of them stay in a heartbeat. Keith has proven to be tremendous IMO between Morgan and Spielman's progress and he also got us Tyjon. 

Donte while I haven't necessarily seen the physicality I'd like to see out of the corners, I'd like to see stay. I think (know) the lack of physicality has more to do with Diaco's piss poor scheme than Donte's preferences.

3 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

It was rumored in other places that perhaps what Diaco wanted the DB's to do wasn't at all what DW thought he was going to be coaching.  And by the end of the season, DW and Diaco weren't even speaking

Now that they are no longer coaching, I wish the local media would start interviewing the defensive coaches so we can start piecing together what happened to our blackshirts. And stop harassing the Frosts.

• Plus1 1

What a dumpster fire of a college coaching carousel.  It seems all quiet on the plains of Nebraska in media world.  Nebraska fans need to really appreciate both the AD’s handling of the coaching change and also need to really appreciate the timing of Frost being where he is as a coach and where his roots are.  If Frost leaves UCF for Nebraksa it's a big time hire.  With each new season accross the land fans are becoming more impatient, more irrational and in turn it's becoming more common, more expensive and more hazardous to change a coach.  Nebraska needs to fasten the seatbelt snug and hold on for the ride to come.  Frost deserves many years of program building.  The pitchforks and torches cannot come out for a losing season next yr.  There is no coach who is realistically ever coming to Nebraska with as much culture fit, fan support, and family ties as Frost.  This is a marriage that has to work.  

• Plus1 2