** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

https://n.rivals.com/news/take-two-if-nebraska-opens-could-scott-frost-say-no-

SECOND TAKE: MIKE FARRELL, RIVALS.COM

“Nebraska would be the best place. He would have the full support of the athletics director. He would have the full support of the alumni and the community and the fan base. He’s an ex-player and Nebraska would be the home run for him.

“Florida, the pressure to win there is intense. The next guy in is going to be under immediate scrutiny. He’ll have longer to work with Nebraska and he’s going into a conference division that is wide open. The West is not a dominant division in the Power Five so Nebraska makes the most sense.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, timmytbro said:

I think after all the crap we have been through we deserve our turn to get back into relevancy. I pray that our AD and boosters refuse to take No as an answer. 

I didn't know kidnapping and slaver labor were an option. :o  That is how we will do it:cheers

27 minutes ago, jessica0 said:
Adam CarrikerVerified account @AdamCarriker94
FollowFollow @AdamCarriker94
More

A question for #Husker fans. Let’s say Mike Riley is let go & Scott Frost isn’t interested in the job. Who/which coach is our backup plan?

Replying to @AdamCarriker94

Non-Starter!!!!

83a80485bc29a7f3850da7f368feba58cd1ea166

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, hskrpwr13 said:

Lets say Scott Frost is interested in the job and is hired. How many former players will believe they are unofficial assistant coaches? ;)

I don't care - if they can inspire this very soft team to become hard hitters, pancake makers, QB sackers, helmet removers, run through tackles runners - then by all means - bring them on and reintroduce NU players to hard nose NU football of old.

2 hours ago, jessica0 said:

Yes he quoted the ESPN radio guy. He described his profile exactly on tee. I know the second part is false since I looked at the Florida websites this morning. If there was anything breaking news it would be all over there with their insiders and/or media people. What did I find this morning when visiting their websties? Literally nothing new. 

2 hours ago, Football Guy Bob said:

Have you considered joining one of the UF message boards to get a pulse of the situation from their POV?  I would do that if I were you.

And If somehow they wanted you as a fan and part of their Gator family, I would understand if you decided to jump on board and join them. It would be hard around here without you, but we would push on and move forward and stay strong. 

• Plus1 2
15 minutes ago, hskrpwr13 said:

Lets say Scott Frost is interested in the job and is hired. How many former players will believe they are unofficial assistant coaches? ;)

If Jason Peters DT coach, Grant Winstrom DE coach, and Matt Davidson WR coach aren't hired, we will riot in front of the Osbourne statue.

• Plus1 2