** 2023 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **

TGHusker

Colorado is going to be absolutely horrible. Their best players come from a glorified D2 level conference and they have 0 linemen. They are going to be hilarious to watch. It is going to be backyard bulls#!t because they won’t be able to stop anyone nor block anyone.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

8 hours ago, Sker fer life said:

All this talk in here about how bad they are gonna be.  If they come out and smoke us I'm gonna be super pissed. Lol.

To be fair a lot do not exactly think we are good to be very good either lol. This is a rebuild. 

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Colorado could smoke us and still be bad.

Yeah I get it,  Colorado is undersized and we are in rebuild mode,  but if Rhules trend in his college stops continues (2 wins, 3 or 4 ) I don't know about you all but I want one of those wins to be the buffs. My hatred for them runs deep.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
33 minutes ago, Sker fer life said:

Yeah I get it,  Colorado is undersized and we are in rebuild mode,  but if Rhules trend in his college stops continues (2 wins, 3 or 4 ) I don't know about you all but I want one of those wins to be the buffs. My hatred for them runs deep.

Same.  Teams I most want us to beat this year, in order: buffs, iowa, Gophers. 

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

I get the offseason energy and build up.  And possibilities.  But when I see this I think people forgot about USC, Utah, Oregon, Washington, UCLA and Oregon State.  So.... good luck to Colorado winning the Pac lol.  

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, admo said:

I get the offseason energy and build up.  And possibilities.  But when I see this I think people forgot about USC, Utah, Oregon, Washington, UCLA and Oregon State.  So.... good luck to Colorado winning the Pac lol.  

Colorado wont win the pac-12 because Deion will bolt before has the chance and or flop 

Colorado coach Deion Sanders facing potential foot amputation due to ongoing blood flow problems

Sanders' blood flow problem has been well-documented from his time at Jackson State when he had his left big toe and second toe amputated, forcing him to miss three games in 2021. Sanders recently had an ultrasound to determine the cause of ongoing pain that occurs when he wears shoes for long periods of time. Several doctors, including University of Colorado vascular surgeons Dr. Donald Jacobs and Dr. Max Wohlauer, told Sanders that if the current pain in a dislocated toe isn't dealt with soon it could lead to a more serious condition that will result in the amputation.

This pic sums it all up for me. Sure he is wearing black and gold but the image says Dion.  Come gameday, is is going to be wearing Colorado or Team Dion/Prime Time?

Are you here for your Image Dion or do you really want to be there for Colorado?  

I really don't see Nebraska and Matt Rhule sitting there awestruck.  Nebraska is going to play to their potential.  I hope its a game without injuries and may the best team win, but I really think that Rhule is going to tell the team to have some fun out there.  Dion I could honestly see telling the team to show Miami like Swaggar even if they are 0-1 going into the game.  Then again we have to contend with Minnesota right off the bat.  

Should make for an interesting game. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2