Bo's Blowouts - analyzing the worst of the losses

Over/Under 6 games before Bo makes espn for something negative?

When was the last season this would have hit under?

Last year.

Which was what?

I'm guessing a UCLA debacle, a Tommie Frazier issue and a matter of an audio taped leaked to Deadspin.

• Fire 2

Over/Under 6 games before Bo makes espn for something negative?

When was the last season this would have hit under?

Last year.

Which was what?

I'm guessing a UCLA debacle, a Tommie Frazier issue and a matter of an audio taped leaked to Deadspin.

Short memory there Mavric? Don't worry man, I forget stuff too. Or maybe not forget, more like block out. I've tried forgetting all about those things and trying to be positive. Kind of a bummer. After the spring game I was feeling good about things, the P.J. smith opened up and told the whole world the pathetic details behind the CC game.

Hey, why is it lately with this Husker football program that there always seems to be some sort of negativity, bad publicity, things like Polo said above........there's just always something. Then the season comes along, and just when we think we are getting better, we fall apart on the field too. Damn it's old.

guys, you have jump to conclusions. For example, "You're entitled to not like Pelini" post is NOT TRUE ! I had never stated Bo is a devil and bad coach.

BTW, many HB members called Saban-haters.

Oh well ...... :frenchy

That's fine. Whatever your individual opinion about Pelini is, is just that - your opinion.

Your claim was where I took issue. 95 percent is more than a "stretch" too. It's a downright lie and has absolutely no factual basis in reality. That is NOT to say people don't like Pelini - as I pointed out, I've come across plenty of people that don't like him. In fact, I would wager there's a fairly large portion of the county that doesn't like him or think he's a loose cannon.

But, in my experiences, I would also bet everything I own that it's nowhere near 95 percent.

Apparently so. For some reason I was thinking the audio was after the Minnesota game. I wasn't counting the UCLA game because I thought the question was directed at Pelini's behavior. I wasn't thinking about the Frazier comments. That counts but I think it's overblown. No should have said something different but what was he supposed so say? "I agree."? It was Frazier that started it and I don't know what in his coaching record qualifies him to make comments like that.

I admit I screwed that one up and offer a substitute question: how many years in his tennis would the under have hit?

guys, you have jump to conclusions. For example, "You're entitled to not like Pelini" post is NOT TRUE ! I had never stated Bo is a devil and bad coach.

BTW, many HB members called Saban-haters.

Oh well ...... :frenchy

That's fine. Whatever your individual opinion about Pelini is, is just that - your opinion.

Your claim was where I took issue. 95 percent is more than a "stretch" too. It's a downright lie and has absolutely no factual basis in reality. That is NOT to say people don't like Pelini - as I pointed out, I've come across plenty of people that don't like him. In fact, I would wager there's a fairly large portion of the county that doesn't like him or think he's a loose cannon.

But, in my experiences, I would also bet everything I own that it's nowhere near 95 percent.

I agreed, 95% statement was a little bit too high, like half.

You said "your opinion" again and again. Misinterpreted. Not me but 95% some non-biased fans. I never grilled Bo. Need to invite you to Henry's Pub in CFB bullsh#ting meeting (Norman).

Also see #10 just another Bo article thread

signed,

Tommie Frazier I mean ......

Hooked on Huskers ;)

Look I am fine with Bo and co. trying to build his public image, but I still want to see the same fiery guy on the sidelines and getting after referees. I don't want someone just standing there with a thumb up his a$$.

So he can embarrass himself and us even more? Not to mention getting $10,000 fines like he did at Iowa last year for his post game comments and the hat swing that almost hit the ref. No thanks.

bo-pelini.jpg

Bo-Pelini-Nebraska-Cornhuskers-vs-Iowa-Hawkeyes-4.jpg

• Fire 2

If someone swung a HAT at you, how intimidated would you be?

It was a gesture of discontent that got a little closer than he expected. Do you know how many times Bo has done the hat swing at the crowd, refs, or whomever? It is his way of showing displeasure with circumstances. It's his quirk.

Does that make it right? No.

I really didn't think anything of the incident until he got fined. I still don't see much stock in that particular event.

Of all the things you can hate about Bo, this seems to be the most paltry evidence.

• Fire 1

Taylor Martinez' next app: Hat Attack, wherein the player controls a little Bo Pelini as he tries to fling his hat at a dodging Official. The boss level could be facing off against Kenny Bell at a goalpost toss.

8-bit, of course.

You forgot the part where Kenny fights demons at the gates of hell for Bo Pelini. That's extra downloadable content.

• Fire 3